New Video: Muppets' American Woman

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A-freakin'-mazing. Sam and Kermit are both spot-on awesome. LOVE the new Sam puppet and just Sam in general. Fantastic, brilliant, absolutely wonderful! Go, Muppets, go! There's no stopping you now!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hehe! Loved Kermit's comment to Sam. Very Muppet Show-esque.

I think Eric has slipped in and out of a good Sam in the past, but this was pefect. Great job!

ploobis

Reaction score
The Muppets have done it again!

GREAT VIDEO! Sam Eagle was awesome! :attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
Classic stuff! Haha ... Karaoke a typical American past time. Funny. It's kinda cool when you see the Muppets out there, doin stuff that we'd do, living there lives. Its like they live in a parallel Muppet world going about their business everyday lol

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
It is so truly fantastic that I am unable to form a cohesive sentence to describe how fantastic it truly is. So I shall just say this:

:attitude:SAM ROCKS!:attitude:

I believe that is sufficient enough.​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... If someone could please send me this as a MUP3, and the Kermit Lost video too, I'd appreciate it. Zank ju. :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say, I don't think I care too much for the new Sam puppet... seems like it restricted a lot of movement.

But I did LOVE this sketch. We finally moved out of the Beaker and Chef type videos and onto distinct character pieces. And there's nothing better than Sam's uber-patriotism that totally sends him out of control. I loved the calling Karaoke an "American pastime," and his rage at the end over Canadian bands... really. Will say it came off a but short though... but still a real good one. Not quite as large scale as Bohemian Rhapsody... but still a very good one.

I really would like to see ones withOUT music videos... even if they're just reruns from XD...

rexcrk

Reaction score
lol great vid, although, while I think Eric does a fantastic Miss Piggy and Fozzie, and a good Animal, I'm still not a fan of his performance of Sam >_>

Great video nonetheless