There's going to be a special wedding one day

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Aw, congratulations :smile:

I'm not really sure how I missed this thread for so long. Guess I'm just not as observant as I used to be :search:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's all right Sargey. :smile:

Better late than never. It's good to hear from you also dear friend. :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, congratulations! This is so cool, I know a couple other people, close friends actually, who found their spouses online, met, and eventually got married! This is really great news! :smile:

The only sad part is that you have to wait until 2012 to meet, but as you said, time will pass quickly. Will it be a Muppet-themed wedding? Or is it too early to tell?

Again, CONGRATS!
:smile:
Anthony
That's all right Sargey.

Better late than never. It's good to hear from you also dear friend. :big_grin:

Thank you so much Anthony , Marty and i are very excited about 2012 geting here , and yes we are talking about a muppet themed weedding cake thank you so much for your congragulations we are very happy .

Thank you so much Sargey for wonderful wishes .

sorry sargy i forgot to quaue your messege here my eyes skipped

beau

Reaction score
I wish you two the best of luck.

I tried something similar a couple years ago with a Canadian... sadly didn't work out :frown:

I hope it does work for you two.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you two the best of luck.

I tried something similar a couple years ago with a Canadian... sadly didn't work out :frown:

I hope it does work for you two.
Sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you beau. I'm also sorry your romance didn't work. :frown:

I hope you find your ideal person for sure one day though.

And Michelle Sweetie. I love you. :flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
I believe I've said this before, but I'm so happy for you both. :smile: 2012 is just around the corner really, and I wish both of you all the best. <3 :smile: xo

Kiki

Reaction score
Thank you Kiki. You make us so very happy. :smile:
Aww, thank you and likewise. <3 :smile:

It's probably been mentioned, and maybe it's a little early, I don't know, but where are you gonna have the wedding? :3

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Officially there's been no date set. First big thing is for Michelle and her mother to spend maybe up to a month maximum here in Australia to get to know me and my family. I am anticipating two and a half weeks at the very minimum definitely. And she and I will pray together and discuss with our mothers how things will go for me to prepare to move to Texas to stay during the bulk of our engagement. At the end of which we hope to marry in Texas by the end of 2013 at the very latest.

We plan to have a special extra wedding ceremony at some later point in Australia for my family members as they won't be able to afford to all travel overseas for our actual ceremony.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
There's been a change of plans.

For reasons beyond their control Michelle and Pam are unable to come next year. But I'm saving hard to go to them instead.

Michelle will certainly send me word if circumstances change but it's very unlikely they will. I'm confident I'll be able to visit America in 2012 however. :smile:

I love you Muppet Baby. :flirt: