Wanted: Sam the Eagle Stuffed Doll

mdeters

Reaction score
Sam the Eagle has to be the cutest Muppet of them all, and I'm looking for a stuffed Sam doll for my girlfriend for her birthday. Does anyone know if one has ever been made, and if so where I can get one? I can't seem to find any Sam dolls except the hard plastic action figures. Thanks, and God bless America!:attitude:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Disney sold a Sam plush at the Muppet Vision store a few years ago.

mdeters

Reaction score
Any idea how to contact them, or how to find one of these Sam dolls? I've tried googling the Muppet Vision store, but can't find any contact info. Thanks,
Mike:attitude:

Animal31

Reaction score
Sam the Eagle has to be the cutest Muppet of them all, and I'm looking for a stuffed Sam doll for my girlfriend for her birthday. Does anyone know if one has ever been made, and if so where I can get one? I can't seem to find any Sam dolls except the hard plastic action figures. Thanks, and God bless America!:attitude:
Comic book shops had some small muppet plushes a few years back, I know there was a Fozzie, Kermit, Animal, Beaker and Dr. Bunsun Honeydew.....but not sure about Sam. :frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Email sent to you on where to get one.:attitude:

mdeters

Reaction score
Thanks for the 411 everyone. Does anyone know of any authentic-looking puppets that look like the one on the show? I think that would be more of what I'm looking for. I found ones for kermit and Animal, but no Sam yet. Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the 411 everyone. Does anyone know of any authentic-looking puppets that look like the one on the show? I think that would be more of what I'm looking for. I found ones for kermit and Animal, but no Sam yet. Thanks
Sounds like you mean the Master Replicas posers ... no, there was just Kermit, Animal and Gonzo. eFX have taken over making them but unfortunately Sam is not on the list .. as yet!

:attitude:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You either mean the Master Replicas ones or some puppet some one build and is selling off ebay, which is illegal, I must add.

dwmckim

Reaction score
You either mean the Master Replicas ones or some puppet some one build and is selling off ebay, which is illegal, I must add.
And one of Sam would be both illegal and an ill eagle!