Question about Dinosaurs episode

PDsami

Reaction score
I just re-watched Dinosaurs for the second time since the dvds came out and at first I thought I had skipped an episode last time I saw it but I again didn't see this episode.

In the "I'm the baby gotta love me" song, at around 1:56 we see Charlene's tail being plugged in and the sweater lighting up. I haven't seen that episode on the dvd.

Now it did run through my mind that maybe that episode doesn't exist and it was just done for the song to match the lyrics, the fact that Ethyl randomly shows up supports this. However for some reason I really do remember seeing that episode and more than once, for some reason I remember Charlene trying on different clothes before she got to that one and I remember that whole scene too well for it to not have happened.

So does that episode actually exist?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Are you referring to the intro for the show? Because if you are not, then it would definitely exist, because it is also in that. I cannot remember which episode it was from, but I think it was the one, "Charlene's Tale" (Season 2), where Charlene finally got her tail to grow. Do not quote me on this, but I think this was the episode. Anyway, I will check if you want me to, I have all of the seasons on DVD, but I hope this helps.

Muppetmonster

RedPiggy

Reaction score
There's an episode where she gets her tail, but the music video isn't just clips. In fact, I don't remember seeing any at all.

Dearth

Reaction score
It looks to me like it was shot just for the music video. Especially the way Charlene looks at camera, breaking the fourth wall, after it happens.

Dearth

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
There's an episode where she gets her tail, but the music video isn't just clips. In fact, I don't remember seeing any at all.
Actually there are a couple of clips there was the scene where Baby is forcefed sugar from The Golden Child.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Are you asking about the scene in the "I'm The Baby, Got To Love Me" music video where Baby mentions how he plugs in Charlene's tail in the electric socket "She lights up like a Christmas Tree". Charlene shrugs without pain and starts to sing and Ethel pops up and says "Don't Do This At Home!". That's the scene your mentioning right?

Hmm, I don't think that was from an actual episode. I think that was just made for the music video. There could have been a gag similar but I'm not 100% sure.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's only one sequence in the video that shows clips from various episodes.

The episode Charlene's Flat World has a similar gag where she stands in front of a lamp post Earl is putting together, and as soon as she gets an idea, the light bulb lights up (as if it's there because she got an idea). Maybe that's what your thinking of.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
There's only one sequence in the video that shows clips from various episodes.

The episode Charlene's Flat World has a similar gag where she stands in front of a lamp post Earl is putting together, and as soon as she gets an idea, the light bulb lights up (as if it's there because she got an idea). Maybe that's what your thinking of.

I loved that episode. I really enjoyed the crazy Judge who loved his gavel and he throws it behind him mentioning his passion of how much he loves saying "GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!" And also the scientist trying to prove that the world is flat with his flat globe. I've always admired the satire of Dinosaurs :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I loved that episode. I really enjoyed the crazy Judge who loved his gavel and he throws it behind him mentioning his passion of how much he loves saying "GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!" And also the scientist trying to prove that the world is flat with his flat globe. I've always admired the satire of Dinosaurs :smile:
The funniest second in the whole episode(and I think it's a good one)is the way Charlene says "WHAT?!"when she's asking questions to the muse about what kind of orange the world is? It's hilarious! It sounds just like she was barking like a little dog.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
The funniest second in the whole episode(and I think it's a good one)is the way Charlene says "WHAT?!"when she's asking questions to the muse about what kind of orange the world is? It's hilarious! It sounds just like she was barking like a little dog.
I'm not sure if it's the same episode or if it's the episode where Robbie builds an idea for an enviromentally friendly electric plant and Wesayso threatens to go after him with mudslinging. But I remember there was an episode where the homework was to come up with an original idea and she freaks out and gets really angry about it. :smile: I like Charlene, I can certainly relate to her in so many ways, well except for coming up with ideas, I LOVE CREATIVITY :smile:. I think my favorite school scene is when Fran presents a typical educational scare film on The Mating Dance. It's definitely one of my all time favorite show within a show segments. There's so many great lines within that under a minute segment. I like how the sailor mentions how the native girls do the hoochie coochie and move his movie for a second. And when being informed about mating dance related inquires he quotes "This is valuable information, tell me more!" and "Nah, that won't happen to me. That will happen to the other guy!" lol Dinosaurs is probably one of the most cleaver written TV shows of all time.