New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Duke Remington said:
If he did, then he probably would've already made her into an entree, if he hadn't already done so. :big_grin:
Sooooooo many wrong things just popped into my head, LOL.

Still, even though on that commentary that the Chef ate the turkey in the BR video, on LTS we see him make amends with a turkey by making a tofurkey. C'mon, folks ... there's a fanfiction in the making right there. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Those are Jane Guttnik's (SP?) hands with the ring, I remember posting/asking about it in the Ask Jim Lewis thread.
Those aren't her hands. Jim was just saying that she added the design aspect as the puppet builder. I would assume the hands belong to either Steve, Dave, Eric, or Matt, since Bill is doing the head.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd love to see Disney putting these (or other new or classic bits) in front of theatrical films as "pre-movie shorts".

Loved Waldorf's typing!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Mybe it's just me, but something about the way the caption writers message to fans is written seems to be similar to how Jim Lewis' responses on the Ask Jim Lewis thread are written.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mybe it's just me, but something about the way the caption writers message to fans is written seems to be similar to how Jim Lewis' responses on the Ask Jim Lewis thread are written.
That would probably be because the captions were written by Jim Lewis. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If this is ever released on a DVD (and I don't think a DVD release of any of these virmup videos would be far-fetched), they should definately include a subtitles feature for this one.

This one also definately needs a Webby nomination for next year.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Hi Kells. Yeah, the same goes with Beaker's Ballad, but at least I have it in my MUP3 albums and can listen to the entire piece uninterruptedly. Which is more than I can say about watching/listening to these on YouTube what with it's constant go-and-stop jerkiness. *Boober (Sigh) smilie.
I usually wait until the bar is completely red. Then it plays without stopping. At least it does for me.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, but the thing is, does a reader let Ed know when the bar is red all the way? I doubt there are audio clues to that sort of thing.