New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I have now watched the video and since Statler and Waldorf never seem to have anything nice to say about the Muppets, maybe they should just keep their mouths shut. LOL. On a different note, there must be at least eight versions of Popcorn. I have the one by Hot Butter and I assumed for years it was the original, but when reading the comments I found out that Gershon Kingsley did the original.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love to see Disney putting these (or other new or classic bits) in front of theatrical films as "pre-movie shorts".
Indeed. I mean, this would REALLY help give the movie a push in the right direction. problem is, when theatrical shorts come before a movie (unless it's a Pixar film) people get so confused and angry the movie isn't starting they usually ignore them. I wish... really wish we could go back to a real system of pre-movie shorts.

lds1987

Reaction score
Indeed. I mean, this would REALLY help give the movie a push in the right direction. problem is, when theatrical shorts come before a movie (unless it's a Pixar film) people get so confused and angry the movie isn't starting they usually ignore them. I wish... really wish we could go back to a real system of pre-movie shorts.
Yeah I do too, I remember when I was little being excited about the short movies before the real one, they always made me happy. Also a lot better then commericals and previews before the movie.

dmoss

Reaction score
I think the ONLY thing that could have made this video a little better would have been the vegetables on the counter, contributing...with Jerry Nelson's voice to make it all the sweeter! When I think of the veggies, I think of no one but Jerry...! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah I do too, I remember when I was little being excited about the short movies before the real one, they always made me happy. Also a lot better then commericals and previews before the movie.
I've heard reports a lot of people waiting to see National Treasure 2 were confused and annoyed by the AMAZING Goofy short that came before it.

hey, I'd be confused and annoyed having to sit through National Treasure 2 to get to a Goofy cartoon short. had I had the money, I would have just bought a ticket for THAT and left after the cartoon.

Mupp

Reaction score
Nuts...
Currently, the video has been removed "due to a copyright claim by a third party".

Mupp

Reaction score
I've heard reports a lot of people waiting to see National Treasure 2 were confused and annoyed by the AMAZING Goofy short that came before it.
That's just wrong. I LOVED that short!

People have no attention spans these days.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Nuts...
Currently, the video has been removed "due to a copyright claim by a third party".
Same thing happened to Bohemian Rhapsody. It's only a matter of time until it comes back. :sleep: