Unofficial Picture Thread!

Katzi428

Reaction score
All I'm saying is, if you have Facebook you know what I look like.
Do NOT join FB just to see what I look like,OK?
Thank you.:smile:
I could lie & say that I'm tall & thin with long blonde hair big blue eyes & gorgeous!
But I'm not.
I'm short (4'11...not sure what that converts to those of you overseas) brown hair heavy (but losing weight) hazel eyes & glasses. There! You wanted honesty...you got honesty.:wink:
(Besides...do looks really matter?)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All I'm saying is, if you have Facebook you know what I look like.
Do NOT join FB just to see what I look like,OK?
Thank you.:smile:
I could lie & say that I'm tall & thin with long blonde hair big blue eyes & gorgeous!
But I'm not.
I'm short (4'11...not sure what that converts to those of you overseas) brown hair heavy (but losing weight) hazel eyes & glasses. There! You wanted honesty...you got honesty.:wink:
(Besides...do looks really matter?)
Of course your looks don't matter Kathy. It's the person you are on the inside that counts.

And don't worry. I'm certainly not interested in having a Facebook account and I don't need to see your picture. The description is enough and I think it sounds very nice. I wish you the best of luck with losing your excess weight. (I'm still working on my own diet. It's hard but you can do it) :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Dude- you're one of those people, aren't you? The kind of people who do and say totally cool things like that! I agree with Bill- who you are on the inside is way more important and really more lovely that what you look on the outside. Everyone is beautiful on the outside and as a person because God made them in His image (Genesis 1:27) and He made everything beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11).
And God loves everyone- we're all infinitely important to Him. And we should be so to each other too for that reason.
I love how 1 Samuel 16:7 puts it- "Man looks at the outward appearance, but The Lord looks at the heart."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 16:7&version=NIV
So I guess that was just to say that if you want to post pictures, that's cool. If you don't want to, that's cool too. And I think everyone is infinitely important and valuable and beautiful the way God made them.
And sorry to call you out, man- but it's just been so consistent I've gotta point it out. (Not to say others haven't been too-)But thanks, Bill the Bubble Guy, for being generally all around awesome.:smile::big_grin::super:

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's a message board, we're all super models obviously.
Yes, indeed. I myself am another of the board's supermodels, constantly being asked "hey, weren't you the guy from Farscape?" and typically seen on the covers of...

...what? I already posted my pictures on here and people can see for themselves? Um...never mind. What were we talking about now...oh yes superhero sandwiches. I like mine with tuna.

beaker

Reaction score
So I guess that was just to say that if you want to post pictures, that's cool. If you don't want to, that's cool too. And I think everyone is infinitely important and valuable and beautiful the way God made them.
And sorry to call you out, man- but it's just been so consistent I've gotta point it out. (Not to say others haven't been too-)But thanks, Bill the Bubble Guy, for being generally all around awesome

Well here in America, I find it sad how much intense focus and scrutiny is put on looks. To the point where a lot of females both young and older feel 'less than' or have major self esteem issues in trying to fit in with what the local shopping mall or media deems is "attractive".

Imagine how boring it'd be if everyone looked the same, is what I say!