Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to make this post incase anyone had not heard the great news yet about the release of a second series of Muppet Vinylmation.
Muppets Series #2 is scheduled for release in Spring 2011.
9" figures will be part of the series.
- Gonzo (Confirmed)
- Sam Eagle (Confirmed)
- Scooter
- Floyd Pepper (Confirmed)
- Janice (Confirmed)
- Tourist Kermit (Tentative)

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for telling us.It will be interesting to see how they tackle Gonzo.My guess is that they will paint on a side profile of his nose.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
They have pictures of Floyd & Janice on the Toughpigs website. The concept drawings look really nice. I might actually try to pick those 2 up on eBay.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd say Bobo would be perfect for the series, as well Big Mean Carl! Looks like spring 2011 is when the Muppet figure, toy and merch avalanche begins!(Star Wars Muppets action figures, etc)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Series One was
1. Tourist Kermit Secret Figure
2. Miss Piggy
3. Fozzie
4. Rowlf
5. Statler
6. Waldorf
7. Rizzo
8. Bean
9. Sweetums
10. Bunsen
11. Beaker
12. Chef

My Thoughts* of how they'll fill in Series Two
1. Tux Kermit Secret Figure (Tentative)
2. Gonzo (Confirmed)
3. Sam Eagle (Confirmed)
4. Janice (Confirmed)
5. Floyd Pepper (Confirmed)
6. Scooter
7. Animal (a good-bet)
8. Zoot (maybe)
9. Dr. Teeth (maybe)
10. Pepe (a good bet)
11. Robin (possible)
12. Camilla (possible)
(and of course there's Lew, Bearegard, Harry, Muppet Penguin that seem likely as well)

I'm not sure how they're planning to do these series. Maybe they'll want to wrap up the characters in series two or maybe they'll want to drag it along and save heavy-hitters for later. Maybe they'll make additional versions of the Fozzie, Piggy etc.

dented

Reaction score
More muppet vinylmations

While I was at the recent pin event I asked Monty Maldoven (artist behind the Muppet vinylmations and the star wars / muppets crossover pvc's) about the new muppet vinylmations. He told me he was receiving the first pieces from the factory this week. I was able to semi-confirm that they will be released during quarter two next year. Also I was able to confirm that there will be 9 inch releases.

Just a heads up, the 9 inch releases tend to quickly sell. I bought my Rizzo the day it came out, and even though its just a year old or so, I have already been offered double what I paid for it. If you are interested you may want to start planning now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Series One was

You mixed them up, Series 1 was Tux Kermit, I actually have him.:smile:
Yeah, I swapped the two when writing. I have the original Kermit with the ear eyes and traded my tux Kermit for something else. Not a fan of where they placed the eyes on the tux version, but I'll probably skip the exclusive Kermits. The first one was just too cute. :smile:

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Series One was
2. Miss Piggy
3. Fozzie
4. Rowlf
5. Statler
6. Waldorf
7. Rizzo
8. Bean
9. Sweetums
10. Bunsen
11. Beaker
12. Chef

2. Gonzo (Confirmed)
3. Sam Eagle (Confirmed)
4. Janice (Confirmed)
5. Floyd Pepper (Confirmed)
6. Scooter
7. Animal (a good-bet)
8. Zoot (maybe)
9. Dr. Teeth (maybe)
10. Pepe (a good bet)
11. Robin (possible)
12. Camilla (possible)
(and of course there's Lew, Bearegard, Harry, Muppet Penguin that seem likely as well)

I'm not sure how they're planning to do these series. Maybe they'll want to wrap up the characters in series two or maybe they'll want to drag it along and save heavy-hitters for later. Maybe they'll make additional versions of the Fozzie, Piggy etc.
If series two worked out that way that would be a really cool set! Although I doubt that they are going to include Robin because he isn't a character that the average person who would buy one at WDW would know.

Stulz

Reaction score
Any chance these will be packaged in window boxes like the new Nightmare Before XMas sets?

I really dislike blind boxing, and the way the Nightmare figures are packaged looks really great!