Muppet Replica Line

dwmckim

Reaction score
Dont you Guy's think "The Muppets" will have a replica line?
what Muppets would you like to own?
I would love to get my hands on an :rolleyes: and :shifty: Replica Puppet. Think about it... Now that Muppet SillyBandz are out, What Kid wouldn't want a Pepe, Rizzo, Kermit, or Animal.. REAL HALF BODY PUPPETS! Arm Rod's, Blinking Mechanisim's, Posing Finger's.. Imagine It.. They could be in those Muppet Poser Type Boxes.. with a Window thru it.. with Your very own Puppet.. This has been My Dream.. They could Hire Jarrod for them and He could start making them and Teaching the Company.. Imagien it now.. Every Muppet fan's Dream.. Which Muppet Replica would You like to See in a Store Like Toys R Us, Walmart, Sams Club etc?
The reasons why Disney would never allow this has already been covered, but even if this were to happen, i would be aghast to see something that special in a Walmart!

But to expand further on the reasons it wouldn't happen, it isn't even so much fanmade videos on Youtube as it is giving anyone and everyone the professional tools to commit fraud. Anyone could perform at a fair or party claiming they're the real deal and taking money away from Disney doing unauthorized substandard work.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Dont you Guy's think "The Muppets" will have a replica line?
what Muppets would you like to own?
I would love to get my hands on an :rolleyes: and :shifty: Replica Puppet. Think about it... Now that Muppet SillyBandz are out, What Kid wouldn't want a Pepe, Rizzo, Kermit, or Animal.. REAL HALF BODY PUPPETS! Arm Rod's, Blinking Mechanisim's, Posing Finger's.. Imagine It.. They could be in those Muppet Poser Type Boxes.. with a Window thru it.. with Your very own Puppet.. This has been My Dream.. They could Hire Jarrod for them and He could start making them and Teaching the Company.. Imagien it now.. Every Muppet fan's Dream.. Which Muppet Replica would You like to See in a Store Like Toys R Us, Walmart, Sams Club etc?
If they came out with half body puppets, I'd buy one!:excited:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i think replica puppets are out of the question but i would be ok with decent looking hand puppets....kinda like the eden Kermit that came out years ago

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i think replica puppets are out of the question but i would be ok with decent looking hand puppets....kinda like the eden Kermit that came out years ago
I think this is where they should go too. Why not make another Animal puppet with movable eyebrows? The Muppets have to be big enough again for such retail items, but they're getting there.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Exactly! Animal and Rowlf are amazing puppets and i have them both some where....sure they have no stuffing they they are still great quality

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think this is where they should go too. Why not make another Animal puppet with movable eyebrows? The Muppets have to be big enough again for such retail items, but they're getting there.
I'll just be happy when we have some decent non stylized plush figures again. Disney Bean Bag sized or otherwise.