New UK DVD releases

SeanC

Reaction score
The Xmas Toy is coming to DVD in the UK on Oct 11th. play.com has it for only £4.99

Also, finally, Fraggle Rock Season One will be released on Oct 18th, hopefully it will have different art work than other releases, it does say that it comes with a replica note book just like the US release!

Chris
No notebook in my copy, which I bought today.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
No notebook in my copy, which I bought today.
Not sure which web site I read that on?

What is the packaging like on this? Not bought it myself yet, I already have the season 1 DVD set from the USA, Spain, and again in the complete box set, do I really need a forth copy, as much as I want to support sales in the UK, I just dont know.

Chris

SeanC

Reaction score
Not sure which web site I read that on?

What is the packaging like on this? Not bought it myself yet, I already have the season 1 DVD set from the USA, Spain, and again in the complete box set, do I really need a forth copy, as much as I want to support sales in the UK, I just dont know.

Chris
The four discs are held ( very tightly, I might add ) in an attractive fold-out package contained within a slipcase. Cover art seems to be pretty much identical to the US set, aside from the addition of the British & Irish certs and the words '4 Disc DVD' to the right of the Doozers. The panels of the fold-out packaging feature some very nice pics of the characters, with the four discs themselves pictured with Red, Boober, Gobo and Wembley. That's pretty much all there is to it. There's no booklet or list of episodes printed anywhere.