New Muppet movie 'female lead' casting development

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish Amy Adams would go back to being a blonde... ever since she became a redhead, I keep confusing her with Jenna Fischer. :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
ABC exec? Can anyone else see this starting a new show on ABC? No, just me? Fine, be that way. :attitude:
ONLY if the movie REALLY does well. As much as I'd LOVE to see a new Muppet show, I don't think there's any real place for it on ABC's schedule... at least in this media climate. I'm thinking Disney Channel or ABCFamily, but they both cater to a specific focus group. Sigh... if syndication still produced TV shows instead of how it became a dumping ground for Infomercials, then we'd have something.

Remember, syndication was the only one who wanted to take a chance on the Muppet Show, and the only reason it lasted 5 years. Muppets Tonight bounced around the schedule and ended up getting canceled in its second season, which was only shown in the US on the Disney channel.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Muppets on ABC but timeslot/promotion is EVERYTHING! I could see it on ABC easily - but ABC Family wouldn't be so bad either - they've actually become a surprisingly good channel with lots of hit shows.

As much as i hate how the Muppets are underrepresented on Disney Channel, i would not want to see a regular show on the network given how current Disney Channel is so specifically tween oriented.