Me and My Monsters

beaker

Reaction score
Holy early 90's Batman! This looks like a sitcom Henson woulda done in 93-94 for ABC that woulda lasted a few months in march or april.
(wait, didnt they do something just like this, but with aliens?)

My first thoughts were "wow, this is the first time Creature Shop has made characters that look like Muppets"
and "whoah, is that a red Thog?"

I definitely would love to see more. Is there anywhere online full episodes are?

I LOVED Mopatop and made sure and got most the merchandise they made for it(Hoobs I was so-so on) So I definitely second the merchandise wish!

Sadly, given ignorant Americans disliking of British accents, I doubt this will air on US television.

Luke

Reaction score
Sadly, given ignorant Americans disliking of British accents, I doubt this will air on US television.
It's a UK/New Zealand co-production so actually a lot of the accents are kinda New Zealand with the main character and the mum being British. It's the one thing about the show I find a little strange, but i understand why.

Yeah it is that kinda sitcom style I could imagine Henson doing years back, I really enjoyed all the episodes and the puppets. I have them all on DVD too, if you want them let me know.

beaker

Reaction score
It's a UK/New Zealand co-production so actually a lot of the accents are kinda New Zealand with the main character and the mum being British. It's the one thing about the show I find a little strange, but i understand why.

Yeah it is that kinda sitcom style I could imagine Henson doing years back, I really enjoyed all the episodes and the puppets. I have them all on DVD too, if you want them let me know.
Oh I love New Zealand accents. I mean Flight of the Conchords/Eagle Vs Shark, enough said. I think maybe the backstory is maybe the mother met the father while vacationing or working in New Zealand? I'd love to see full episodes, I really liked the clips I saw online. I swear though, that's Thog's cousin! :3