Muppet Movie Marathon Saturday 11/27 on The Hub

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Thanksgiving weekend don’t miss eight hours of Muppet movie madness as four Muppet movies air on The Hub (formerly known as Discovery Kids). This Saturday beginning at 11 am eastern you’ll be able to watch The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets From Space and The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Learn more about The Hub at:
http://www.hubworld.com/

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
When was the last time they aired a Muppet marathon on TV?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When was the last time they aired a Muppet marathon on TV?
Odyssey aired several hours of Muppet Show episodes back-to-back about ten years ago. This may be the biggest block of Muppet movies to ever air one after another.

beaker

Reaction score
Nice Due to already airing Fraggle Rock, original Transformers and 80's sitcoms; I had heard a lot of good things about this channel. It's very exciting. My family tradition already for Thanksgiving(and Christmas) has been Muppet movie/specials marathons so this is perfect. One can only imagine(especially with the huge buzz over The Hub) how many new people will be exposed to these wonderful films.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I was thinking, During this marathon maybe there might be little Bumpers like in between commercial breaks and such of Muppets saying things like 'Your Watching, Muppets Take Manhattan, only on the Hub" or them just acting goofy.

Maybe there might even be commercials like "Remember your friendships" shows Muppets all together "Remember your first Kiss" shows Kermit and Miss Piggy kissing

I am just thinking about the Channel and what I seen on that channel already so I was just speculating Nothing here is official just what I thought might happen

BTW Do you think this Channel could air "Muppet Family Christmas"? They are airing Fraggle Rock and Movie Marathons and other rare TV Shows,

I can see them airing it during one of HUB's Friday Movie/Special night

But if not my Family's tape from when it first aired will be just fine!

dwmckim

Reaction score
This does seem like the longest Muppet marathon i've heard of a tv station airing (US anyway, i'd be interested to hear about marathons elsewhere... (actually i think i'll start a seperate thread)

Odyssey aired several hours of Muppet Show episodes back-to-back about ten years ago. This may be the biggest block of Muppet movies to ever air one after another.
Since i didn't ever get Odyssey, does anyone happen to know what TMS episodes they aired when they did that marathon?