What Fraggle Rock song was stuck in your head today?

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I'm always getting the wonderful songs from this series stuck in my head. When no one's looking, I dance around a little while whispering the lyrics to myself. :stick_out_tongue: Does this happen to anyone else, and if so, what song did you have stuck in your head today?

I actually had two songs stuck in my head: "Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink" from Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water (I love when Wembley sings nonsense lyrics :coy::stick_out_tongue:) and "Lost and Found" from You Can't Do That Without a Hat.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I recently watched the whole series (for the first time) within a few weeks, and I've been rewatching episodes that have "data points" I need for a fic I'm writing, so I've got a serious case of Fraggle earworms.

The biggest ones are Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink and Pass it On. Dang, those are catchy.

I also watched the animated FR. Did it surprise and irritate anyone else that they gave PPPSB to Gobo? Fer cryin' out loud, Don Martin-esque scattin' is supposed to be one of Wembley's trademarks!

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I haven't seen the animated Fraggle Rock in years. At least not full episodes, anyway. All I've managed to find are a couple clips online. I'm not sure about buying the complete series since I greatly prefer the puppet version. One reason is the voice work. Other than Rob Paulsen's Boober, I think the voice actors sound nothing like the original Muppeteers.

beau

Reaction score
The opening theme is ALWAYS in my head, so that.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Right now I've got "Pass it on" stuck in my but last week i couldn't
get "Just a dream away" out of my and almost started singing it during school :embarrassed:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
"Let Me Be Your Song", ever since I first saw "The Minstrels" episode a month or so ago, I've been slightly addicted to this song and Cantus! :smile:

beau

Reaction score
"Let Me Be Your Song", ever since I first saw "The Minstrels" episode a month or so ago, I've been slightly addicted to this song and Cantus! :smile:
That's another good one!

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
"Do It On My Own" by Red:excited: has been in my head for a while. Its one of those songs where you thing you got rid of it and then you hear it playing faintly in the background!:sing:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I have "Pass it On" stuck in my head. I've been singing it a lot too (Mainly Wembley's part)