What Surprises Will The Film Hold?

beaker

Reaction score
That would be HILARIOUS!

I always love the Muppeteer cameos in the Muppet movies. There's been a bunch of 'em. My wish is to see some in some form for this movie. I could see the Muppets passing by a furniture store window and Jerry Nelson is napping in one of the recliners.
Ha, I could see that. I remember when they brought Jerry out on a sofa at Muppetfest(if memory serves) snoozing away.

Jerry, Steve, Dave...good grief even Frank if he'd be up for it. I'd be happy with any of 'em. It would even be fun to have Sesame Street cameos in there, be they characters or Muppeteers. I think it would be cool to see Caroll and Debi Spinney at an outdoor cafe or something.
Well, Segal said he wants to bring it back to the original classic feel...having Big Bird or Cookie in a cameo would be VERY classic and keeping it real. I had forgotten how many times Sesame characters were in Muppet productions in the 70's and 80's.

I still say while Walter is blogging, he should have a muffin next to the keyboard. It would cost the caterering department what...a couple bucks? To us it would be an instant classic Muppet image.
That's so obscure! I vaguely remember this. I think it was around 1999 or 2000, there were two girls on the old Delphi Muppet Central forums named Emma and Jackie who always had inside jokes about "muffins". This later evolved into "hey, stop muffining up my thread". Or something. I have a lot of fond memories of the 1998-2001 Muppet Central era.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Emmy and Jackie...my personal Muffining heroes.

terrimonster

Reaction score
Well, Segal said he wants to bring it back to the original classic feel...having Big Bird or Cookie in a cameo would be VERY classic and keeping it real. I had forgotten how many times Sesame characters were in Muppet productions in the 70's and 80's.
Maybe a washed-up Muppet jealously watching Cookie Monster on SNL.