need a one of a kind puppet?

MuppetFan200

Reaction score
I have a question. Is it a costume or is like one of those puppet costumes like Big Bird or Sweetums?

charlie bird

Reaction score
I have a question. Is it a costume or is like one of those puppet costumes like Big Bird or Sweetums?
It is a costume.It can easily be used as a puppet to.It was made verry quickly and for a highschool play.My brother will be acting in it for dinner theater.Check out the full body picture i uploaded.I was wearing it in the picture and Im shorter soo it looks kind of weird. thank you

MuppetFan200

Reaction score
oh. But in your spare time you should make an actual puppet costume like Big Bird because if you made that, you could make an actual puppet version.

charlie bird

Reaction score
oh. But in your spare time you should make an actual puppet costume like Big Bird because if you made that, you could make an actual puppet version.
hahah thank you and I actually am planing on making a puppetcostume real soom so......I will let you know how that turns out :smile:exited

MuppetFan200

Reaction score
I got an idea! you should make it a blacklight puppet! Like how he turns green in the dark and lightish brown in light! That would be cool!

charlie bird

Reaction score
I got an idea! you should make it a blacklight puppet! Like how he turns green in the dark and lightish brown in light! That would be cool!
haha!I was going tooo!I dont know if you meen make another puppet of oogie boogie but It might be cool to do so!I just made the costume for a play that i cant even be in I have no descision aboute anything in the play I wish I did!hahaha!I also have to make Jack skellington too aparently sooo.....I might make a ghost puppet simular to oogie boogie sometime for youtube on haloween.Ill make a video and post it of oogie boogie sooon.By the way this costume was made out of nothing but white sheets for the boddy and fabric for the head.theinside of the head is foam.
video coming sooooon!
thank you