What would your Fraggle occupation be?

bazingababe24

Reaction score
If I were a Fraggle, I'd probably first try to become a Minstrel. Of course, this would never fly, because Cantus can't be fooled --- he'd know right away that my main motivation for joining the Minstrels is so I can follow him around.:coy:

So instead, I'd probably take care of younger Fraggles whose parents had to go somewhere without them, for whatever reason. I'd be a Fraggle day care worker, I guess.:smile:

If you were a Fraggle, what job would you want?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If I were a Fraggle, I'd probably first try to become a Minstrel. Of course, this would never fly, because Cantus can't be fooled --- he'd know right away that my main motivation for joining the Minstrels is so I can follow him around.:coy:
Lol, can you imagine Cantus's reaction to a bunch of fan girls following him around.

I'd totally want to apprentice to the storyteller. I say apprentice cuz it seems like there only can be one, but I figure they'd need a new one eventually. That job would totally rock (no pun intended)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Minstrel for me, and not just because of Cantus, but because IRL, I'm a musician, so why should my fraggle counterpart miss out?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Probably get stuck with Boober and his laundry. But he's also the de facto medicine fraggle, so at least I could stay in healthcare. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd most likely be a food gatherer or something like that. My first instinct was to say Minstrel, but I'm definitely not that musically talented. Plus there's no way Cantus would let me join.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would definitely be studying writing of all kinds under Mokey.
(And perfecting cannonballs with Red- haha.:excited:)
But I'd love to go exploring with Gobo:smirk:
and get all hypochondriac like Boober.
So basically my best answer is that I'd be wembling with Wembley.:coy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Minstrel for me, and not just because of Cantus, but because IRL, I'm a musician, so why should my fraggle counterpart miss out?
I love music but I don't think I could be a minstrel due to the isolated part of it. I'm like Mokey in "Mokey and the Minstrels" I don't think I could just pack up and leave everything.

I would definitely be studying writing of all kinds under Mokey.
(And perfecting cannonballs with Red- haha.:excited:)
But I'd love to go exploring with Gobo:smirk:
and get all hypochondriac like Boober.
So basically my best answer is that I'd be wembling with Wembley.:coy:
Lol, that's great. Exploring with Gobo might be fun.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd be a chronicler. This would not compete with the Storyteller; I'd be the one making records of things for the future--stories, articles, illustrations--and she would still be the one telling tales. Heck, if she asked I'd illustrate her tales.

Failing that, I'd be Fraggle Rock's first pedicurist.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'd be either a dance teacher or a singer of the Fraggle choir because I love singing and dancing. Maybe I'd also be an animal educator to teach the fraggles about the animals that live in "outer space" and help them learn how to protect wildlife. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I reckon I'd be a Raddish collector. Becaue you get to go out into the Gorgs garden, it'd be nice to go outside of the rock just for a bit, get some nice fresh air :smile: