What would your Fraggle occupation be?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I reckon I'd be a Raddish collector. Becaue you get to go out into the Gorgs garden, it'd be nice to go outside of the rock just for a bit, get some nice fresh air :smile:
We could be collectors together! We'd be super sneaky and avoid all those Gorgs!

Pork

Reaction score
We could be collectors together! We'd be super sneaky and avoid all those Gorgs!
Oh yeah! They wouldn't even know we existed :stick_out_tongue: Junior would see his radishes vanish before his eyes! Uber Stealthy :excited:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I think I'd be something like an apprentice to the Storyteller. It seems like a fun job! Though maybe I could be a Fraggle actor! I could teach theatre to the Fraggles! That'd be fun... but also weird.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'd definitely be someone with a Boober type job... somewhat isolated in my own little cave and whatnot. Maybe not the cooking part, 'cause I'm not so great at that. LOL.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was listening to the work song today. WHo get's to be the fraggle that plays ping pong all day?

I keep feeling that we should start an RPG so we can all carryout our fraggle occupations:busy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Might be a problem there... We'd all be clambering for the storyteller job, lol! And I kind of thought of chronicling as a behind the scenes part of her job. I'd go for that one because I have a great love of folklore, and I believe a nack for archiving information and spinning yarns.
I think I could almost cut it as a minstrel, but not quite. I'm more like Mokey in the sense that though I'm very spiritual, I'm a bit too perky and down-to-earth for the ascetic lifestyle.

Tosh

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I'd also be helping Boober with the laundry... he makes it seem much more exciting than it really is!

Or, I'd be a member of the Bouquet Brigade or the Volunteer Fire Department... Those sound fun too! :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd totally dig a Fraggly RPG. That would, ahem, rock. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd totally dig a Fraggly RPG. That would, ahem, rock. :smile:
If anyone's interested in actually making this happen, PM me and we can talk logistics/rules/RPG fun-ness and get this things started. :smile: