Oscar the Grouch's Oscar predictions

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm still wondering how much of speculation that Anne Hathaway will be Catwoman is just that.... remember a year ago when we thought Phillip Seymour Huffman was gonna be The Penguin and Johnny Depp was gonna be the Riddler?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whatcha talkin' about? Her as Selena and Tom Hardy as Bane have been confirmed since last month. Speculation's now on whether or not Marion Cotillard from Inception will be Talia AlGhul.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm still wondering how much of speculation that Anne Hathaway will be Catwoman is just that.... remember a year ago when we thought Phillip Seymour Huffman was gonna be The Penguin and Johnny Depp was gonna be the Riddler?
There was never any confirmation about Huffman or Depp, those were just rumors that were spread all over the internet. Nolan even stated they were rumors. However, Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are confirmed to be in it. There's some speculation about Joseph Gordon Levitts joining the cast. I can't remember if that's confirmed yet or not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to update this thread with something that's rully meant to be off-topic, but... Joseph Gordon Levitts just been confirmed joining the Dark Knight Rises in the role of Alberto Falcone (son of Carmine Falcon). It should be noted that Alberto Falcone eventually becomes another Bat-villain known as The Holiday Killer.

Hope this helps.

Drtooth

Reaction score
YES! Finally... more obscure villains. I tell you, sure... The Riddler and the Joker are all well and good, but seriously... they don't have to be the only thing he's known for.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Again, sorry for thread hijacking... But I just read that WB announced officially that Marian Cotillard will portray Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises exec, and Joseph Gordon Levitt will be a GCPD agent/officer. That is all for now.