The "Paging a Moderator" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it's taking too long to receive a sandwich, i don't think it's a moderator issue.

Sounds to me like the server is down.
DAH! STOP! This can't be happening! Why do the higher authorities always wanna deprive us of peanut butter?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You can have mine, Snowthy. I won't be needing it anymore.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... It was "peanut butter" you wanted. Well why didn't you say so? *Waves magic wand and says the words... *Sandwiches of the nutter variety appear stockpiled in a mountain upon the Snowth.

*Exits thread muttering, and he wanted it all for $5? What, he thinks this is Golden Corral or something?

Katzi428

Reaction score
If it's taking too long to receive a sandwich, i don't think it's a moderator issue.

Sounds to me like the server is down.
BAD PUN about the server being down!

Oh... It was "peanut butter" you wanted. Well why didn't you say so? *Waves magic wand and says the words... *Sandwiches of the nutter variety appear stockpiled in a mountain upon the Snowth.

*Exits thread muttering, and he wanted it all for $5? What, he thinks this is Golden Corral or something?
shaking head Ohhh brother! You charge $5 for a peanut butter sandwich? Mighty expensive if you ask me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, all those sandwiches did add up. Maybe we can stuff some of them in the closets around here.
Prime Minister: But won't the guests be mad if we stuff them in the closet?
Not them you chowderhead, the sandwiches!

Mmm, I could go for some chowder. Think I'll go ask :hungry: if he has any.