"The Muppets" Teaser Trailer in US Theaters

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet Family...so i just got in from the movie theater and saw my first glimpse at you guess it The Muppets Teaser trailer before Pirates of the Caribbean...it was great in a short 20 seconds it looking like a fantastic film...even my friends who arnt big muppet fans agree that they want to see this film

the trailer starts out a joke really advertising only Jason Segal and Amy Adams as a lovey couple celebreating their trip to los angels and just when you think the trailer is over and you pass it off as another romantic comedy does Kermit show up...there are not of story spoiling moments in it the the scenes they picked definately give off the good old fashioned muppet vibe....and you guess it full body muppets in some moments ala Gonzo ripping his shirt open Superman Style and even a nod to the original muppet movie. Crazy harry ends the trailer with an explosion and one liner. i cant wait and nov 23 cant come any sooner...you bet i will find this trailer asap even if i have to pay for it.

Puckrox

Reaction score
the trailer starts out a joke really advertising only Jason Segal and Amy Adams as a lovey couple celebreating their trip to los angels and just when you think the trailer is over and you pass it off as another romantic comedy does Kermit show up...there are not of story spoiling moments in it the the scenes they picked definately give off the good old fashioned muppet vibe....and you guess it full body muppets in some moments ala Gonzo ripping his shirt open Superman Style and even a nod to the original muppet movie. Crazy harry ends the trailer with an explosion and one liner. i cant wait and nov 23 cant come any sooner...you bet i will find this trailer asap even if i have to pay for it.
I'mmmmm so excited for this trailer. :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'mmmmm so excited for this trailer. :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:
I'm so excited (for this trailer)
And i just can't hide it (tried to; was a failure)
I'm about to lose control and am risking jail-er.

kymie

Reaction score
PotC4 was released here yesterday so Im off today to watch it - of course my main reason for going is mainly to see the trailer! So excited!:excited:

kymie

Reaction score
*Sigh* a fellow Brit watched the film last night and just told me there was no Muppet trailer :frown: I knew we would get left out! I wonder if the film will even make it to cinemas here :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
*Sigh* a fellow Brit watched the film last night and just told me there was no Muppet trailer :frown: I knew we would get left out! I wonder if the film will even make it to cinemas here :frown:
The word is that this film has always had a later intended release date for the UK.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow A preview with Crazy Harry in it things are really moving along now!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*faints*I'm sooooooooooooooo excited! <3