"The Muppets" Teaser Trailer in US Theaters

fozziecub10

Reaction score
Thanx Dude

I think its about time they release movies on the same days worldwide to stop the prating anyways lol

kymie

Reaction score
Thanks for that The Captain! Im still hoping we get to see the trailer sometime soon over here!

beaker

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Crazy Harry has survived the climate of political correctness, but the Muppets just aren't the Muppets without his 'splosions! :crazy:
If Piggy was in Paris, Fozzie in Reno, and Animal in an LA rehab for madness...

They should have had Crazy Harry at some Islamic Jihadist training camp in tribal Pakistan, then gotten rejected for being too "extreme"

Beauregard

Reaction score
If Piggy was in Paris, Fozzie in Reno, and Animal in an LA rehab for madness...

They should have had Crazy Harry at some Islamic Jihadist training camp in tribal Pakistan, then gotten rejected for being too "extreme"
Bit too far, Beaker?

Until someone pointed out the similarities, I had NEVER seen him as a racial stereotype -- just as a crazed pyrotechnician.

SuperGonzo

Reaction score
I guess I understand Disney's reasoning in not putting it online yet but at the same time *rage smash* Why isn't it online yet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems that POTC did very well over the weekend... so that's a VERY good sign they picked the right movie to attach this one to. Hopefully LOTS of people saw the trailer and are as excited as us.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Disney may not want to put the trailer online now, but I wonder if they'll change their minds after it's been out for a few months (when POTC would have gotten a DVD release and likely been out of the theaters).

Drtooth

Reaction score
By the time POTC comes out, the movie will either be out or very close to it. Soonest I could see, if this is successful or it tanks in coming weeks, would be September.

The trailer SHOULD be all over the internet by then. We'd actually have several trailers by then.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i say give the trailer atleast a month before its out...like someone said since it starts out as a "Fake" movie billing at as the Muppets trailer spoils the surprise

NotAnotherSN

Reaction score
Just joined to let you guys know, the new trailer is on the FRONT PAGE of the Dinsey website with the fake title "Green With Envy." ENJOY!