Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Philip. Looks like I'm not the only one who wishes for MUCH longer post limits. I appreciate you making any changes.
That said, mine might be the longest ones:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/love-reign-oer-news.47227/
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/tidings-of-comfort-and-joy.47556/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Posting fan fic shouldn't be an issue now. You all are doing great work.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thank you for being responsive! We do appreciate it. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Phil, can you give us any insight into the lagging that happens whenever you click an on-site link, or do you suppose it depends on one's connection and such? Again, my home internet is not the best in the world (lies from Comcast), so I just would like to know if this really is an issue that can be resolved, or if it is just my not-so-great connection.

Slackbot

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the forum rarely lags noticeably for me, and I'm on dialup AOL.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the forum rarely lags noticeably for me, and I'm on dialup AOL.
It's sad that even library internet connections are faster than Comcast... and libraries used to have pretty pitiful internet themselves, what with several different people hogging bandwidth and everything (mostly kids playing Runescape and such).

However, I've been meaning to tell you I rully dig your new avy.

EDIT: Holy crap, I've just witnessed my first ziffel on this new forum, being ziffeled by Dwayne, whose post appeared just before mine did, but at the same time.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's sad that even library internet connections are faster than Comcast... and libraries used to have pretty pitiful internet themselves, what with several different people hogging bandwidth and everything (mostly kids playing Runescape and such).

However, I've been meaning to tell you I rully dig your new avy.

EDIT: Holy crap, I've just witnessed my first ziffel on this new forum, being ziffeled by Dwayne, whose post appeared just before mine did, but at the same time.
Ha! I just type and click faster then you!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I have to admit, at first I was really thrown by the new format. It wasn't that it was hard to use it was just different. But after using it for a week I'm getting used to the format and I really like some of the new features. Just my two cents.