Dinosaur Train Hallmark ornament this year

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
If anybody cares (I personally don't, I don't watch the show) but Hallmark is doing a Dinosaur Train ornament this year. It'd be nice to throw the Hensons a bone and buy this ornament but I'd really prefer, since Hallmark is in cahoots with the JHC it seems, if they made Fraggle Rock ornaments but I might as well pass this on.
http://www.hallmark.com/product/keepsake-ornaments/dinosaur-train

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, but you see, kids watch DinoTrain and there's DinoTrain merchandise everywhere specifically for children. A FR one, while welcome, just wouldn't make the same financial sense. At least at this time. Hallmark has always done preschool kid show ornaments (Freaking Sesame Street license is still rotting over at American Greetings) I once saw a Between the Lions one and almost got it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: It's been announced there'll also be a Beaker Ode to Joy ornament released.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, but you see, kids watch DinoTrain and there's DinoTrain merchandise everywhere specifically for children. A FR one, while welcome, just wouldn't make the same financial sense. At least at this time. Hallmark has always done preschool kid show ornaments (Freaking Sesame Street license is still rotting over at American Greetings) I once saw a Between the Lions one and almost got it.
I still say Between the Lions is a quasi Muppet show. Heck the look of the characters bears a striking resemblence to some of the JHC puppets used in the new Philly Zoo puppet show Xtinkshun

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I've seen the Beaker ornament and it's really cool. The mouth actually moves. But I would love a Fraggle Rock one that sings that pretty song from The Festivel of the Bells episode. Dinosaur Train isn't a bad show (I can't believe I said that) but Fraggle Rock is classic!