Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
The voting is winding down to the final days. Sadly, my designs have not made it to the popular page, but I have some faith in myself. I truly hope my love for the Muppets shows through my art. To check them out again, see below:

http://atrium.threadless.com/themuppets/submission/1515/

http://atrium.threadless.com/themuppets/submission/463/

These are truly original drawings of the characters, starting from completely scratch, pencil and paper.

I'll keep my fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!!!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Frogboy's design. I saw it come up on its first day for voting and gave up on the design I was working on bc I knew I would rather wear that one instead of mine! LOL

BUT, I still think a lot of these designs would make great shirts! Especially the shirts sitting in 2nd-5th right now!

Did anyone here design the Muppet Balloon shirt with all the Muppet head balloons? It's GREAT!!!

I would love to see that one and more be put up on http://www.redbubble.com/shop/t-shirts

We could all use more Muppet fan art shirts!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Frogboy's design. I saw it come up on its first day for voting and gave up on the design I was working on bc I knew I would rather wear that one instead of mine! LOL

BUT, I still think a lot of these designs would make great shirts! Especially the shirts sitting in 2nd-5th right now!

Did anyone here design the Muppet Balloon shirt with all the Muppet head balloons? It's GREAT!!!

I would love to see that one and more be put up on http://www.redbubble.com/shop/t-shirts

We could all use more Muppet fan art shirts!!!
Aw thanks! You totally should have entered! I wanna see your design now.

Here's today's glimpse at another section of the line art. This one's got Waldo!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The two Threadless Muppet Challenge discussions have been merged together.

Congratulations to everyone who has entered! The designs are inspiring.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So I'm still wondering..."The Muppets: The Green Album"...What IS that exactly?

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Oh, for anyone who's interested, here's the full list of characters in my picture, and a better view of it! I can't do the close-ups like Frogboy (and wouldn't want to take his idea anyway :oops:), so here it is all at once. :big_grin:

Thog, Blue Frackle, "Whatnot" (from this comic), Gorgon Heap, Scudge, Graffiti Muppets, Calico, Luncheon Counter Monster, Billy the Bear, Anthony and Fern (from "Hurting Something" on The Jim Henson Hour), Beautiful Day Monster, Rats, Bubba the Rat, Masterson Rat, Chester Rat, The Swedish Chef, One of the Gills Brothers, Beauregard and his mop Belleregard, Turkey from Muppet Family Christmas, Andy and Randy Pig, Banana Nose Maldano, Joe Snow, The Snowman from Muppet Family Christmas, Yoda Muppet from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas, Clifford, Leon, Yolanda Rat, Baskerville the Hound, Lew Zealand, Zelda Rose and her Singing Owl, Baab, Muppet Show ram, Righton Bird, Youknow Bird, Spamela Hamderson, Leroy, T.R. Rooster, Rover Joe, Catgut, Ohreally Bird, Forcryingoutloud Bird, Whaddayasay Bird, Ohboy Bird, Whatnot dancer from Sex & Violence, Trumpet Girl, Robot Rabbit, Xomfrey and Melg (the Stalks from Sex & Violence), The Snowths, Mahna Mahna, Tom, Dick and Harry, Muppy, Gramps, Bubba, Lubbock Lou, Lou, Slim Wilson, Wayne and Wanda, Johnny Fiama and Sal, Fozzie's Cousin, The Undertaker, Muppet Show Eel, Sam and Friends Kermit the Frog, Cigar Box Frackle, Droop, The Lautrec Sisters, "Gonzo" (also from this comic), Two Merdlidops, Statler and Waldorf, Male and Female Koozebanians, Koozebanian baby, Java creatures, Koozbanian Foob, Gray Whatnot from The Muppet Show, Miss Poogy, The Muppet Show's Nigel, Eugene from Muppets Tonight, a prarie dog, Mrs. Dilber, The Laundress, Muppet Show cow, Bernie the Bunny (or "The Easter Bernie"), Mary Louise, Feather Duster, Loud female dancer, Mildred Huxtetter, Two of The Raggmopps, The Queen, Flash, Bobby Benson, Zondra, Digit, Chip, Ubu, Vicki from The Jim Henson Hour, Beard, Generic Pigs, Dr. Strangepork, Bobo Generic Chickens, Generic Pengiun, Winky Pinkerton (hatless), Ubergonzo, Maureen the Mink, Beth the Bear, Mary Louise and Crocodile, Leo, Bob, Jerry, Frank, Jim, Ronald Duck, Mickey Moose with mouse ears, Lenny the Lizard, Quongo, The Paul Williams Muppets, An Andy Williams Muppet, Juliet Prowse Muppet, Taminella Grinderfall, Prime Minister, One of the Elvises, Waldo C. Graphic, Sclrap Flyapp creatures, Hugga Wugga, Iggy Wiggy, Happy Yellow Creature, Annie Sue, Bean Bunny, Animal, Lips, Rat from The Muppets, Floyd Pepper, Link Hogthrob, Miss Mousey, Janice, Zoot, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, The Muppet Glee Club, Pepe, Rizzo, Uncle Deadly, Walter, Rowlf, Gonzo and Camilla, Rizzo the Rat, Robin the Frog, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker and Sam the Eagleand Crazy Harryon the back. (and the "80's robot" on the little Muppet Labs logo)

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Hey, George the Janitor, I didn't see him in there! He looks so...profound there. :attitude:

Oh, and here's the optional back or sleeve design I did just for fun, I just put it on the slide because I didn't have enough time to incorporate it anywhere else. :confused::eek: