"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Also I agree...there's Harry Potter and LOTR nerds who show up for the midnight screenings...I consider myself a Muppet nerd who'd love to do a midnight screening, but I doubt there will be one(unlike POTC4)
Well, at least in Reno there's been midnight screenings for almost anything that's relatively "big", like Cars 2 (which was oddly full of a bunch of college kids who seemed like they'd have had better things to do...like sleep) and Winnie the Pooh even though it's on the same night as Harry Potter. And with Disney's putting so much money into this as their big franchise relaunch, all of the stars known for more adult comedies starring and appearing in cameo roles, and big enough crowds when you combine Muppet nerds like us and the many people who thought the Muppets have been totally gone for all this time and want to revisit their childhood with this like it's Nostalgia: The Motion Picture...I would far from count out a midnight show of The Muppets. The only thing that could possibly hinder it is being on the night before a holiday, and midnight shows seem to stick mostly to summer.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm considering whether to bring my Gonzo Replica with me to a screening...
yea know funny thing too...i actually thought about that too with my MR kermit, gonzo & animal...but then again my gf reminded me that people would wanna hold em and touch them and i'm one of thos people that DON'T like other people touching MY collection! :big_grin:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
i am going to bring my Miss Piggy custom puppet to the movies on my birthday, (the release date ! ) so i gotta get her movie star ready. like she is in that trailer

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Limited Edition Adidas from five years ago. There wear a jacket too, but it sold out quick.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I don't think I'd mind if people wanted a photo with him afterwards...as long as they don't delay me from seeing it the second time in a row as planned! If I don't take him, I'll certainly have with me my Gonzo or Fozzie backpack, and wear a Muppet tshirt.