Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

King Jim

Reaction score
It looks great!!! I hope to return here asap BTW!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Wow!! This is awesome! I had to change my avatar because my old one was way pixalated and unfortunately I can't find a better version (it was Paula Abdul and Kermit), but I suppose a new avatar pic is appropriate for a new style forum...great job!

muppfozz

Reaction score
So far I'm not likin' this... but I guess we really have no other choice but to get used to it. :smirk:

XenForo? Never heard of them... *shrug* But hey, at least we finally get to have larger avatars. Yippie-skippie.
I agree......Not likin this.........

muppfozz

Reaction score
I hope I like this, I hope I like this, I hope I like this.....

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
BTW, thanks so much MuppetCaper!!! I think I can find a bigger picture of this, and your avatar is so AWESOME!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone brought this up yet, but all the links in the top navigation bar all go to the forum and the their respective areas of the site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The lagging seems to be fluxuating these past few days: some points, there's hardly any lagging whatsoever, and at other times, it's back to the 30-60 second pause/freeze up whenever trying to navigate through or access MC.

Nick22

Reaction score
One thing I don't like is how difficult it is to find new posts. Well, for me anyway. Like, I was used to just going to User CP and there were all the new posts I haven't read yet. Now I'm just...confused.

TSSD

Reaction score
One thing I don't like is how difficult it is to find new posts. Well, for me anyway. Like, I was used to just going to User CP and there were all the new posts I haven't read yet. Now I'm just...confused.
Click on the "What's New?" button on the toolbar below the Forum/Members/Help one.