Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
That's funny! I haven't seen one like that, only errors in the paint and in other series. Like my Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story series has his control pad not exactly on his chest. I think that you can snap out the pieces though, so you can probably fix it. Plus, I would think that if you buy it in the Disney store & open it up right there and an associate sees it like that, they'll probably do something about it.

-MLB:eek:

mbaboon

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just took a Disney cruise and ended up getting addicted to these silly things. Wound up with most of Series 1 and 2 (except for Kermit, dang it). But it wasn't enough. I wanted more, so I ended up making my own designs. I'm new to Muppet Central, but this looked like a good place to share. http://muppet-mania.blogspot.com/2011/07/muppet-vinylmation-series-3-fingers.html
I ADORE these! I would buy these in a heart-beat if they were to be produced. That Uncle Deadly is fantastic and I would go crazy to own one! GREAT job! If you'd ever like to have your fan art spotlighted on The Muppet Mindset, drop me a PM or an email at ryguy102390@gmail.com and I'd love, love to feature you!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's funny! I haven't seen one like that, only errors in the paint and in other series. Like my Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story series has his control pad not exactly on his chest. I think that you can snap out the pieces though, so you can probably fix it. Plus, I would think that if you buy it in the Disney store & open it up right there and an associate sees it like that, they'll probably do something about it.

Maybe, but it's sort of a rule with Vinylmation that no returns or refunds can be made.

I just took a Disney cruise and ended up getting addicted to these silly things. Wound up with most of Series 1 and 2 (except for Kermit, dang it). But it wasn't enough. I wanted more, so I ended up making my own designs. I'm new to Muppet Central, but this looked like a good place to share. http://muppet-mania.blogspot.com/2011/07/muppet-vinylmation-series-3-fingers.html
I also really like these too, but not to be a downer or nothing, but I don't see another Muppet series for vinylmation. Plus I think the Jim Henson company still owns the rights to Jim's likeness so if another series did come out I doubt it would include the Jim Henson Muppet. But I'm just being nitpicking, I guess. Still great work mbaboon.

mbaboon

Reaction score
I also really like these too, but not to be a downer or nothing, but I don't see another Muppet series for vinylmation. Plus I think the Jim Henson company still owns the rights to Jim's likeness so if another series did come out I doubt it would include the Jim Henson Muppet. But I'm just being nitpicking, I guess. Still great work mbaboon.
Thanks. I actually considered putting a Kermit puppet on Jim's right hand since the Vinylmation hand has a bit of a curve, but I wasn't sure on who would own the rights to Jim's image. I figured it would be more likely that Disney would be able to use the Jim Henson Muppet Country Trio figure than Jim Henson's actual likeness. Agreed that the chances of another Muppet Vinylmation series would be slim - that's why I took matters into my own hands.

TSSD

Reaction score
Actually, I would be surprised if there wasn't a third Muppets Vinylmation series.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Actually, I would be surprised if there wasn't a third Muppets Vinylmation series.
I agree with you. I have a feeling that after the movie in November, Disney will start making the Muppets more mainstream and expose people to the more unknown characters.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Your designs are better than most of the real ones! You should buy some of the vinylmation create your owns and actually make them!

mbaboon

Reaction score
Your designs are better than most of the real ones! You should buy some of the vinylmation create your owns and actually make them!
Thanks so much. I may just do that, especially since - even outside of my designs - I've got some gaping holes in the 3" set (no Gonzo, Sam or Animal even available).

Bellygrub

Reaction score
My biggest want for series 3 is a Jim Muppet 9" with a 3" Kermit.

I made myself a 3" Gonzo. I posted him over in the action figure forum. It's really addicting. I've been making them non stop ever since :big_grin: