Article Proposal Procedure for MC

Chris Carden

Reaction score
Hey, I notice that the link to the article submission form in the FAQ section is broken? How can I propose or submit an article for Muppet Central (like an interview with a former Muppet Consultant)?

Thanks. Great site.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware (and I'm sure you'll hear about it A LOT from certain other members), good luck with submitting anything. We've all tried for a long time now, but it never went anywhere.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That really needs to be taken off the FaQ. Especially with the movie coming and the impending wave of new members. I can forsee many confused people posting for help.

As long as I've been a member its been impossible to actually submit anything. But I'll let other members rant about that.

Chris Carden

Reaction score
Okay, so it's on to the feedback page and then my Magic 8 Ball?

Thanks for the quick scan of the scene. Sorry to hear it, but understandable if the site is all-volunteer.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, so it's on to the feedback page and then my Magic 8 Ball?

Thanks for the quick scan of the scene. Sorry to hear it, but understandable if the site is all-volunteer.
I suggest you try the Muppet Mindset. They're always looking for interesting submissions and the process is rather swift. :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I notice that the link to the article submission form in the FAQ section is broken? How can I propose or submit an article for Muppet Central (like an interview with a former Muppet Consultant)?
Thanks Chris for pointing out the broken link. We recently moved servers and this form has now been configured for our new set up. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anyone is welcome to submit ideas for an article or the full text of a story here...
http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/submit_an_article.shtml

Chris Carden

Reaction score
Hey, Phillip! The feedback page works! I just sent you a reply by e-mail. Thanks for the quick response. Fun site, definitely, and really some great information here, too!