Just want your opinion, should I open my Palisades Muppets collection?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've actually not only opened up my Palisades Muppets figures, but even my Nightmare Before Christmas figures from Neca.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Congrats! I hope you open adventure Kermit too! He's my favorite figure and so much fun to pose (though I did recently pick up a MIP one on eBay for $6.99 to keep new. But mostly just in case I damage mine). There is nothing better then looking over a nicely displayed loose figure collection.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
D'oh! You've opened them already! I was gonna suggest that you group 'em all together for a photo shoot, so you'd always have them to look at MOC. I wish I would've thought about that too, but I've always been an opener, so mine never even had a chance to accumulate for a group pic MOC, lol.

Ah, these guys are cool no matter what, and there's lots of pics online of MOC collections anyway. Cheers! :big_grin:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
I never kept them in packaging, theyre my display - i love them so much i would never ever sell them on, which is why i took them out of the boxes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
D'oh! You've opened them already! I was gonna suggest that you group 'em all together for a photo shoot, so you'd always have them to look at MOC. I wish I would've thought about that too, but I've always been an opener, so mine never even had a chance to accumulate for a group pic MOC, lol.

Ah, these guys are cool no matter what, and there's lots of pics online of MOC collections anyway. Cheers! :big_grin:
Actually, I'm a little ahead on that one, I've taken these pictures a long time ago, and needless to say, now most of them are open. My collection has grown a little since that (including the fact that I"ve just spent 91 bucks on Animal and the Electric Mayhem playset, something I've been wanting for sometime now, he's loose but the seller still had the box which made me REALLY want it)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Again sooner or later I'll probably posted pictures of my now loose collection. Though I that Koozebane Kermit is still in it's package, but since I do indeed have the repainted Kooz Kermit and the glow in the dark one, maybe I'll open that one next (it's funny that's a "Target Exclusive which is now where I work). Sadly though some UV rays (or something, but not smoke since I don't smoke) has gotten to that Tuxedo Kermit so the package now doesn't look as nice as it does on that picture.

And Dearth, I haven't forgetten about sending you Floyd and Janice, it's just taking some time, cause I've been very busy with both work and school.

Dearth

Reaction score
No problem! I'll be happy to look at them whenever they arrive. I don't have that other broken Janice in hand yet anyway, but hopefully that package will arrive within the next two or three weeks.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey JJandJanice, I emailed you to let you know I've got that broken Janice now from the Count, and at least two Floyds in my fodder box now. Just let me know if you still want me to try to repair them.

Alex (Ploovo241@aol.com)