Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! PS... Can we still get those PDFs? ;-) lol.
The rules are fairly strict, so I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'd really like to get this file to people, but once they pay me it's their property.

Once the tee has sold enough units, it might be available and PMs are always useful. :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fantastic news Jamie!!! :smile:

I too, wish that Mr. Penguins' shirt could be made as well, along with a few other beautiful designs. Fingers crossed that they do a top-ten or something else along those lines! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anybody know whether these shirts will only be sold online or if they'll be sold in regular retail stores as well?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The word I've gotten is that Threadless shirts take anywhere from 10-12 weeks to print, but they put them up for pre-order much sooner. Threadless has some flaghship stores and deals with retailers including Target. My shirts, along with other Threadless selections, will be sprinked out to these undisclosed retailers along with other designs. And that brings me to report that my letter stated the Mosaic as "the second winner" rather than the additional one. This leads me to believe that there will be 3rd, 4th and other designs printed. :excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If they were to make 10-20 more designs, these would be my top 30 picks for shirts that fit my fashion taste. Keep in mind that this list means nothing. It's just my particular shirt taste and I even left my second shirt design off the list! There are some really good illustrations not listed that I'd like to see as posters including Mr. Penguin's killer work and Dave's Tribal Kermit among others. Some of these aren't necessarily spectacular designs, yet they do make the best shirts IMHO. Every one of these scored 4's or 5's in my voting. This is about what I'd most like to wrap my body in. :embarrassed: Yes, the Kermit eye is actually my third choice. I'm a strange one!! I'd like to see what top ones other members would prefer too!

(edited...I left some out, like KermitBaby's beautifully drawn Kermit, but I don't have time to redo the graphic. Froggit! It definitely would bump one on the list here. That's why it's so hard to do these lists and why I'm glad someone else makes the choices. I tried.)

j3h

Reaction score
I'm really glad to hear that threadless did the right thing here and it redeems them in my book. That said, I will most likely purchase any shirt that has Uncle Deadly on it :big_grin:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
This truly looks amazing Jamie!
I can't wait to pick up my copy. Congratulations!
I'm glad they decided not to snub your hard work.

Do you get the same prizes as the other guy? or just some of what he was given?