"The Muppets" Teaser Poster

Beauregard

Reaction score
Interestingly, I rewatched TMM the other day and was surprised to see just how many LEGS there were in that movie! Legs legs everywhere!!! Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, the band. We saw so many full body puppets and legs in that film...I don't see why everyone was so shocked by that poster.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats true we also saw everyone ride bikes in GMC and everyone being thrown out of agents offices and in the lockers in MTM so everyone needs to chill!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can safely say I like this poster a hundred times more than the "everyone we can squeeze into a poster with photoshop" one.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I can safely say I like this poster a hundred times more than the "everyone we can squeeze into a poster with photoshop" one.
What poster? Did you post this in the right place?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are ya talking about the Sam the Captain American Eagle?

Drtooth

Reaction score
What poster? Did you post this in the right place?
this one of course...

Given the fact that we have a small group of characters walking, vs cluttered composition of everyone they could think of, I'd go with the smaller group.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
this one of course...
Given the fact that we have a small group of characters walking, vs cluttered composition of everyone they could think of, I'd go with the smaller group.
Ah, you commented simply "this poster" on the day a new one came out. So far the first (er, second after "Green With Envy") is my favorite too. These are the ones they've shown so far
Some are better than others, but none of them have matched any of these:​

Drtooth

Reaction score
The second release one gives a feeling of "Don't call it a comeback." Number 5 and 6 remind me of the last page on one of the Muppet calendars where characters were flatly added in onto an old publicity shot.

Loving the Sam one, quite obvious joke... Kinda fun to think of Sam America with Iron Monster in the Mupvengers... that's fan art worthy...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The second release one gives a feeling of "Don't call it a comeback." Number 5 and 6 remind me of the last page on one of the Muppet calendars where characters were flatly added in onto an old publicity shot.

Loving the Sam one, quite obvious joke... Kinda fun to think of Sam America with Iron Monster in the Mupvengers... that's fan art worthy...
Yeah, nothing beats the first one. That's an example of good Photoshopping. The rest, even the Sam, are examples of a mediocre job. I can tell they were done by the same artist's hand. However all of them do respect the muppety hair, felt, feathers and textures in a way that a lot of the overly-polished clip art hasn't for years.