Miss Piggy visits "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really enjoyed it, even with the lack of Doofenshmirtz. Still, I think Piggy should have karate chopped a monitor with him on it instead of a block of ice... but great to see her sing a P&F song.

Walter

Reaction score
Very cool! but I noticed something interesting... The arm wires dissapear and reapear throughout the show! in one shot particularly, she turns by the desk and the wires pull a houdini instantly!

(Watch the clip from 1:19-1:20)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Um--what happened to BK? Why is she sporting a different ring? And did you get a load of that tennis bracelet? Apparently, diamonds are a pig's best accessory....

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Um--what happened to BK?
Who's BK? :confused:

I thought it was great. I especially liked Phineas's nervousness when he talked Piggy out of smashing his desk. And Spa Day was a great song to end with. Even with the rapping, it was a perfect match for Piggy.

I wonder if they're planning any more Muppet appearances on Take Two (I hope, I hope, I really hope).

Ruahnna

Reaction score
BK is the ring that Piggy always wears to remind her of what life was like "Before Kermit." You can see it on her stamp, on the recent picture of her and Kermit that went on tshirts and mugs, in images from her ingenue days on TMS, on the cover of her latest book. Unless she's in character, she's wearing it, and sometimes even then--she's wearing it in her jail-break scene from TGMC. It's just one of those continuity things, like Scooter's green school jacket and Fozzie's tie, that I notice mostly when it isn't there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought it was great. I especially liked Phineas's nervousness when he talked Piggy out of smashing his desk. And Spa Day was a great song to end with. Even with the rapping, it was a perfect match for Piggy.

I wonder if they're planning any more Muppet appearances on Take Two (I hope, I hope, I really hope).
Yeah. Spa Day was a pretty good song choice now that I think about it. Somehow I wanted her to sing "Busted." But yeah. TOTALLY hope they make more of these with other Muppets... and get ol' Doof in on the action too.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Spa day was a surprisingly good song Piggy. She somehow made the rapping work. Maybe its her attitude XD

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...and get ol' Doof in on the action too.
Maybe I've just missed a few of them, but I've never seen ol' Doof in any Take Two episodes, apart from the moniter in the opening. Has he been in others?