Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was SO glad this t-shirt came up during the Labor Day sale! :flirt: I ordered 2, so I will have a back up after the first one eventually wears out!!! :smile:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JAMIE!!! :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
w00t, saw this finally on threadless yesterday. My friends and I are going to the states and all bought them for when we go see The Muppets at the movies. SO glad it got printed! YAY

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Waaa, the "Together Again" Shirt is sold out. I didn't get a chance to buy it :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The folks at Threadless requested that I place the Muppetational Mosaic up for sale as an art print at their Society6 affiliate. You may purchase it in a number of sizes and styles ranging from simple prints to framed and stretched canvas art. Check it out here!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
OK, crisis averted. I think I can fit into the kids XL size of "Together Again," so I got that :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Well that just plain sucks, completely sold out!! Great that it sold so well (as we knew it would), but I'm really hoping they do another run.

Did any of the other top designs get printed?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I received ours today. They are awesome and we are disgustingly wearing matching shirts now. Thanks a lot :stick_out_tongue: We love them!

Wow! :smile: I still haven't got mine yet, but it's good to see that these printed well! I think you can also upload these to Threadless somehow.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
My shirt arrived today....only they sent me some other shirt instead of what I ordered....Fail.