"The Muppets" has an official rating

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Airport security? Oh, you mean Officer Frank Meanie and Bobo. Pfft, we got past them just fine.
*Opens cargo hold launching :flirt:, :confused:, :eek:, :halo:, :attitude:, :wink:, :fishy:, :sympathy:, :hungry:, :sing:, :cool:, :big_grin:, and :embarrassed: to tumble downwards. Pops should've been the first one in that sequence, but he doesn't have a smilie here at MC.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love when Muppets are flying full body in the air! I think the movie needs a pg rateing
if just because of the rateing more people come to the movie then I'm all for it. I can't wait to see Kermit on the big screen!

Fraggline

Reaction score
Airport security? Oh, you mean Officer Frank Meanie and Bobo. Pfft, we got past them just fine.
*Opens cargo hold launching :flirt:, :confused:, :eek:, :halo:, :attitude:, :wink:, :fishy:, :sympathy:, :hungry:, :sing:, :cool:, :big_grin:, and :embarrassed: to tumble downwards. Pops should've been the first one in that sequence, but he doesn't have a smilie here at MC.
That's really impressive that you know the order. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh boy, the field day Scribbler would have with that. :shifty:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
"G" is "PG" as Drtooth said. I'm glad The Muppets is rated "PG", so 12 year olds and skeptical kids will watch it. Also this film obviously didn't deserve a "PG" rating like basically everything out there, you just add one swear word like they did in The Lorax and The MPAA needs to give it a "PG" rating. Personally TMM and GMC deserve PG ratings much more than TM, heck GMC has a PG rating in Canada. VMX and MWoO though I think deserved a solid PG rating. In the end, American film ratings aren't very accurate, I suggest for everyone to look at the Canadian ratings and not the American ones.