ANOTHER Muppet T-Shirt Design Contest

Walter

Reaction score
Sounds cool! but the contest packet link wasn't working.. so I'll have to wait till they fix that!:electric:

welovefine

Reaction score

Hi everyone. Our submission kit link is working now, so please send in your designs when you are ready. And good luck!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek! Sigh...if there's time i'll try to do this one too. First, does anyone know how the selection process works?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I would love for the submission from the threadless contest with Kermit flying away w/ all the balloons to be submitted for this contest. Seems like a good entry for the theme!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems you need to sign up in order to even look at the submissions, you need to sign up. But I don't really feel like signing up unless I'm going to submit a design. I'd like to, but not sure if I have the right resources to d so.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It seems you need to sign up in order to even look at the submissions, you need to sign up. But I don't really feel like signing up unless I'm going to submit a design. I'd like to, but not sure if I have the right resources to d so.
I thought the same thing, but i clicked the "2 designs submitted" text after signing up and logging in and it took me to the sign-up page again. Their site is either buggy not showing them yet. Voting starts tomorrow so they'll probably show them then.

I hope that this isn't a rehash of the Threadless contest designs. Some of those were fantastic, but technically those entries can't be resubmitted for another month or so without their consent. Plus, i just want to see new stuff.

I have a couple of ideas, but still might sit this one out. I'll be working a 60 hours starting this week. :sympathy:

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
I didn't have time to get my Threadless design in, so I might try to submit it to this contest. My problem is getting my drawing from paper to a decent digital image. I have Adobe Illustrator, and a Classroom in a Book for it....but what I lack is the time to sit down and figure that darn program out. Oh well....maybe I'll just use MS Paint. :big_grin: