"The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

BornToWemble

Reaction score

Above Waldorf and Statler, and below the Chicken, there's one muppet that oddly looks like Grover.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, sorry for such a random, weird first post, I feel like I'm derailing a bit but... Right above Animal, in between Afgan Hound(?) and Big Mean Carl, kinda below Pokey...

Is that Mergie/Singalotti/Blustering Bellowpane Monster? It looks like the original build for him/her before they added the 'trumpet' nose...

dwmckim

Reaction score
The parody trailer is on YT's Most Viewed clips on its front page...that bodes VERY well for the film's success this Thanksgiving.

You know what part of the trailer i like? The frame where it says: "The Muppets Thanksgiving" - which reads in my mind not just that the film is out Thanksgiving but i love the idea of a "Muppet Thanksgiving" Usually Thanksgiving is a lonely affair where the family pretends we like each other and the entire day is just uncomfortable as i have to check my food to see that my insanely homophobic brother-in-law didn't tamper with it or check to see if he did anything to my car (at least not having a car anymore i don't have to worry about this year) so to be able to think instead of a "Muppets Thanksgiving" just makes me feel good all over.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, sorry for such a random, weird first post, I feel like I'm derailing a bit but... Right above Animal, in between Afgan Hound(?) and Big Mean Carl, kinda below Pokey...

Is that Mergie/Singalotti/Blustering Bellowpane Monster? It looks like the original build for him/her before they added the 'trumpet' nose...
Yes, yes it is.

BornToWemble

Reaction score
Yes, yes it is.
Thanks! That's so neat.

The parody trailer is on YT's Most Viewed clips on its front page...that bodes VERY well for the film's success this Thanksgiving.

You know what part of the trailer i like? The frame where it says: "The Muppets Thanksgiving" - which reads in my mind not just that the film is out Thanksgiving but i love the idea of a "Muppet Thanksgiving" Usually Thanksgiving is a lonely affair where the family pretends we like each other and the entire day is just uncomfortable as i have to check my food to see that my insanely homophobic brother-in-law didn't tamper with it or check to see if he did anything to my car (at least not having a car anymore i don't have to worry about this year) so to be able to think instead of a "Muppets Thanksgiving" just makes me feel good all over.
A Muppet Thanksgiving does sound a lot better than the typical Thanksgiving. Though mine are no where near as bad as yours. My mother invites people from the church over and I don't like feeling I'm going to have to hold my tongue if someone makes an ignorant remark.

I'd much rather have a Thanksgiving with Kermit and the Gang over that... Even if it meant just vitamin pills for dinner if the Swedish Chef couldn't wrangle the main course!

MuppetHeaven65

Reaction score
P.S. Lyrics to the song:
Lyrics:

Whoa Whoa
Untz untz untz untz
So many fixes
So many years
I see you vanishing
Over the hills
Followed by a cast iron
Probably your skills
I saw a froggy tattoo that just broke Miss Piggy’s will.

-Blatant Cross Promotion-
Thanks. one edit though, the second lines he's actually singing "Muppets, Muppets, Muppets, Muppets"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I'd much rather have a Thanksgiving with Kermit and the Gang over that... Even if it meant just vitamin pills for dinner if the Swedish Chef couldn't wrangle the main course!
If it meant having the Muppets over for Thanksgiving, I'd willingly eat a roasted sneaker stuffed with brocolli (and I know I'm spelling that wrong. Can someone correct me?). :hungry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks. one edit though, the second lines he's actually singing "Muppets, Muppets, Muppets, Muppets"
I'd also suggest that its "Comedy of skills" rather than Probably your skills, and maybe ills not years?

terrimonster

Reaction score
I'd also suggest that its "Comedy of skills" rather than Probably your skills, and maybe ills not years?
I thought about posting about this earlier. I definitely agree on ills rather than years - it fits the rhyme scheme. I was also thinking "comedy of skills," but I can't tell for sure; it could be something else.

Edit:
Oh, and does anyone know if Jim Lewis is writing for these trailers? It totally sounds like his flavor of awesomeness.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If it meant having the Muppets over for Thanksgiving, I'd willingly eat a roasted sneaker stuffed with brocolli (and I know I'm spelling that wrong. Can someone correct me?). :hungry:
I agree with you completely! Only with the Muppets we'd be eating, a talking roasted sneaker stuffed with broccoli.

P.S. It's broccoli

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Oh my! I L:flirt:VE this trailer so so so so much! Uncle Deadly and so many others look amazing! Everything just looks fantastic! And the wedding picture, my oh my! I can't wait till November!