Miss Piggy Guest Stars on "So Random"

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Miss Piggy is again guest starring on a Disney Channel show. This time on "So Random", the sketch comedy starring kid comedians. A promo was revealed during the latest "So Random" and it shows her being featured in their "Real Princesses of New Jersey" sketch, a parody of Real Housewives and the Disney Princesses, as Rapunzel. Other recurring characters from the show drop by her dressing room to get to do a sketch with her. This looks good, but, to some, so did Studio DC. Let's hope this goes well, and let's hope she plugs "The Muppets"

beaker

Reaction score
Man, kid's live action shows were so much better in the 1990's(All That, Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains It All) I could barely even watch Studio DC Live. But thats cool we have another 22 minutes of Piggy hamming it up:smile:

Walter

Reaction score
LOL, piggy throwing the chair!...ha,ha...*ehem* I'm excited for this! So Random is normally lackluster, but I will be adding this episode to my itunes collection for sure X)

Nick22

Reaction score
I rully don't like So Random. There was only one sketch I ever liked. But I'm excited for this!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I am really not a fan of So Random, but I just might watch this!

MissPiggyFan98

Reaction score
Man, kid's live action shows were so much better in the 1990's(All That, Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains It All) I could barely even watch Studio DC Live. But thats cool we have another 22 minutes of Piggy hamming it up:smile:
DITTO A MILLION TIMES.

Beauregard

Reaction score
...that IS So Random.

While I love that the Muppets are gaining more exposure both in adult things (PWTFT Trailer) and with kids things (So Random), it really IS below them. Luckily, from the trailer it looks as though Piggy really treats them all like the low-end comedy actors that they are, while she has more acting ability in the glint of her eye than they do.

Nice and unusual to see PIGGY appear by herself in something and not Kermit though. I LOVE that!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I hate to be negative about this, but I really don't like how Disney is using the Muppets to promote their stupid, mindless programing. The Muppets are better than this garbage.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I hate to be negative about this, but I really don't like how Disney is using the Muppets to promote their stupid, mindless programing. The Muppets are better than this garbage.
I don't see it that way. I see it as the Muppets getting exposure in an attempt to get as many people to go to the movies to see their new film once November 23rd rolls around.

Kinda like how Kermit went on the talk shows to promote the Muppet Theater's latest shows in IaVMMCM.

In other words, this looks to me like they're promoting the Muppets rather than the tween shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.