Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Fred Astaire

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this outline, which take splace in season 5.

Cold Opening
Fred enters the building and tells Pops that he is tonight's guest star. Pops wonders why.

Opening-Gonzo's Horn
Gonzo blows a few notes of the Sesame Street theme.

Introduction
During Kermit's introduction, Miss Piggy interrupts to make sure Kermit remembers his promise to let her dance in the opening number.

Opening Number: Dancing Queen
Miss Piggy dances at a disco as The Female Singers sing vocals.

Balcony
Statler: Would you want to dance with the dancing queen?
Waldorf: Not that dancing queen.
(Statler and Waldorf both laugh)

Backstage
Fozzie tels Kermit that he's looking for a good drummer to hit some notes during his act. Kermit asks Fozzie if he's asked Animal, but Fozzie is afraid to have Animal hit notes after he tels jokes. Kermit agrees.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Fred Astaire.

Song: Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails
Fred sings and dances with Sweetums and Timmy, and is backed by the orchestra.

Balcony
Waldorf: What did you think of that?
Statler: Beats watching the bear tell jokes.

Mupet Sports
Louis Kazagger covers the sport of football dancing, in which football players dance while playing football. Needless to say it doesn't turn out well.

Dressing Room
Fozzie asks Fred Astaire for advice on his act. Fred asks Fozzie why he's coming to him, since Fred is not a comedian. Fozzie admits that he's really just a fan, and wanted an excuse to be with him.

UK Spot: The Tracks of My Tears
A faceless whatnot sings at a crowded party, where guests include the rats, penguins, pigs, and chickens, a cow, Lew Zealand, Pops, Annie Sue Pig, Link Hogthrob, Zoot, Lips, Rizzo, Gaffer, Foo-Foo, Gloat, Miss Kitty, Lobbock Lou, Zeke, and the piano, guitar, and tuba players from Geri and the Atrics.

Pigs in Space
It's been reported that a dancing fool has encountered the ship. That dancing fool turns out to be played by Fred Astaire, who dances his way into taking over the swinetrek.

Backstage
Fozzie has Beauregard play drum notes after Fozzie tels joke.s He tells some of the same old jokes we've probably heard hundreads of times or more, including "Why did the chicken cross the road?" and "Who was that lady I saw you with last night?" Beauregard hits the right notes at the right time.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Fozzie Bear.

Fozzie's act
Fozzie tells his joke,s but Beauregard keeps hitting the drums before Fozzie finishes his jokes, eventually playing a full drum piece. Fozzie comments that next time he'll just tell the joeks and play the drums.

Backstage
Kermit, Scooter, and Pops all tell Beauregard what a good job he did on the drums, but a jealous Animal attacks Beauregard: "MY JOB MY JOB MY JOB!"

Closing Number: Dance the Old Fashioned Way
Fred sings and dances in one more number, joined by Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Janice, Rizzo, and Annie Sue.

Goodnights
Fred is worn out from all that dancing, and faints. He and Kermit are joined by Fozzie, Beauregard, Animal, Rizzo, and the female singers.

after credits
Statler dances in his balcony while Waldorf sleeps.

Stan Davis

Reaction score

who perform these characters
Football Players
Faceless Whatnot​

Reaction score
Enjoy this outline, which take splace in season 5.

Cold Opening
Fred enters the building and tells Pops that he is tonight's guest star. Pops wonders why.

Opening-Gonzo's Horn
Gonzo blows a few notes of the Sesame Street theme.

Introduction
During Kermit's introduction, Miss Piggy interrupts to make sure Kermit remembers his promise to let her dance in the opening number.

Opening Number: Dancing Queen
Miss Piggy dances at a disco as The Female Singers sing vocals.

Balcony
Statler: Would you want to dance with the dancing queen?
Waldorf: Not that dancing queen.
(Statler and Waldorf both laugh)

Backstage
Fozzie tels Kermit that he's looking for a good drummer to hit some notes during his act. Kermit asks Fozzie if he's asked Animal, but Fozzie is afraid to have Animal hit notes after he tels jokes. Kermit agrees.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Fred Astaire.

Song: Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails
Fred sings and dances with Sweetums and Timmy, and is backed by the orchestra.

Balcony
Waldorf: What did you think of that?
Statler: Beats watching the bear tell jokes.

Mupet Sports
Louis Kazagger covers the sport of football dancing, in which football players dance while playing football. Needless to say it doesn't turn out well.

Dressing Room
Fozzie asks Fred Astaire for advice on his act. Fred asks Fozzie why he's coming to him, since Fred is not a comedian. Fozzie admits that he's really just a fan, and wanted an excuse to be with him.

UK Spot: The Tracks of My Tears
A faceless whatnot sings at a crowded party, where guests include the rats, penguins, pigs, and chickens, a cow, Lew Zealand, Pops, Annie Sue Pig, Link Hogthrob, Zoot, Lips, Rizzo, Gaffer, Foo-Foo, Gloat, Miss Kitty, Lobbock Lou, Zeke, and the piano, guitar, and tuba players from Geri and the Atrics.

Pigs in Space
It's been reported that a dancing fool has encountered the ship. That dancing fool turns out to be played by Fred Astaire, who dances his way into taking over the swinetrek.

Backstage
Fozzie has Beauregard play drum notes after Fozzie tels joke.s He tells some of the same old jokes we've probably heard hundreads of times or more, including "Why did the chicken cross the road?" and "Who was that lady I saw you with last night?" Beauregard hits the right notes at the right time.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Fozzie Bear.

Fozzie's act
Fozzie tells his joke,s but Beauregard keeps hitting the drums before Fozzie finishes his jokes, eventually playing a full drum piece. Fozzie comments that next time he'll just tell the joeks and play the drums.

Backstage
Kermit, Scooter, and Pops all tell Beauregard what a good job he did on the drums, but a jealous Animal attacks Beauregard: "MY JOB MY JOB MY JOB!"

Closing Number: Dance the Old Fashioned Way
Fred sings and dances in one more number, joined by Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Janice, Rizzo, and Annie Sue.

Goodnights
Fred is worn out from all that dancing, and faints. He and Kermit are joined by Fozzie, Beauregard, Animal, Rizzo, and the female singers.

after credits
Statler dances in his balcony while Waldorf sleeps.
Great outline!I enjoyed it.I especially liked how Beauregard tried to take over as drummer,and got attacked by Animal.Well done!

Stan Davis

Reaction score
hi minor muppetz can i ask you a question how can a person like me do one of those outlines how do you do it?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
hi minor muppetz can i ask you a question how can a person like me do one of those outlines how do you do it?
Well you can study how I normally format them. I try as best I can to make it feel like it could have been an actual episode from whatever season it's supposed to be.