There's going to be a special wedding one day

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Special update.:excited:

My proposed visit to meet my Sweet Muppet Baby has been moved ahead to this year. I plan to spend approximately the entire month of October 2011 with her from 1st to 31st. Yesterday I received my passport in the post.:big_grin:

My family will help me look into the necessary arrangements further later on.

It's going to be wonderful Michelle. Big hugs for you my dear Sweetie. :flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you for posting about this My bubble guy i am so happy that you are going to be able to come , this is going to be a wonderful trip God bless you i love you

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love you too dear Muppet Baby. I want to cuddle with you like you say in your signature. It will happen soon. God bless you too.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm so jealous(in a good way!) of people who live in Australia and my friends who get to visit Australia and New Zealand. I've long always wanted to at least visit there. Someday! Anyways, very cool to hear of love here on MC!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's been quite awhile since I updated this thread. There's great news. :big_grin:

I'm all booked to fly to America on October 10th and I'll be spending 5 whole weeks with sweet Michelle and her family. :flirt:

It won't be long now my dear Muppet Baby. Loving hugs for you.:flirt:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Aww--couldn't you stay at least until the movie comes out? That would be such a SUPER muppety date!
Wishing you both the best! (Passed my 26th!)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish I could too. But unfortunately no. It sure would be great though Ruahnna.

And Many Happy Returns for your 26th. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm bumping this up so my Sweetie can have a chance of finding it.

But everything's still going great for my proposed trip commencing October 10th and Michelle says it looks like she will still be able to come next year after all. :excited:

It is slightly ironic since the original plan was for her to come and visit 2012 and discuss my move and I would put all my efforts into budgeting for my permanent flight to Texas but in the long run I believe it will work out well first meeting her family and friends and then she my family and friends in return before I move.

I love you my Muppet Baby. :flirt: :flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'm bumping this up so my Sweetie can have a chance of finding it.

But everything's still going great for my proposed trip commencing October 10th and Michelle says it looks like she will still be able to come next year after all. :excited:

It is slightly ironic since the original plan was for her to come and visit 2012 and discuss my move and I would put all my efforts into budgeting for my permanent flight to Texas but in the long run I believe it will work out well first meeting her family and friends and then she my family and friends in return before I move.

I love you my Muppet Baby. :flirt: :flirt:
Thank you so much my bubble for posting this , it is ironic that i get to come to see you after all , i am so happy that you are coming and get to meet my family and they are all excited for us . i love you very much sweetheart :flirt::excited: