THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was able to do it again i think you just have to wait for time to pass not check it for a while

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I hope they get more Likes soon, so we can get some clips and stuff posted on the site.

matleo

Reaction score
if you just got o Muppets.com the thing doesn't come up. If you use the link someone posted above it does. FYI. Though in two days none of the bars have actually changed.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
if you just got o Muppets.com the thing doesn't come up. If you use the link someone posted above it does. FYI. Though in two days none of the bars have actually changed.
Maybe they didn't get enough Likes for the bars to increase since then? :confused:

matleo

Reaction score
no, I think the thing is a bit of a scam. They're running another thing on facebook where if they 'reach a bazillion likes' they'll post a chance to win tickets to an early screening but they have ticker on the middle of the page that says the number is like 998,000 and constantly growing but if you look on the sidebar facebook says they have 718,00. Also if you look art the 'like' thing on the website it doesn't make sense. How come if you 'like' Gonzo the movie clip comes up as halfway full but the others don't?

Finally, it's a little odd that this feature only comes up when you follow the link listed here and not just straight to the site.

I just reread what I wrote and I sound like a snotty internet jerk which I don't mean to do. I'm still excited for the movie but both of these to me are odd marketing things. Of course I'm still excited at the prospect of clips from the film and other promotions just a little wary with the facebook and facebook-style promotions.

--Matt

TSSD

Reaction score
They're running another thing on facebook where if they 'reach a bazillion likes' they'll post a chance to win tickets to an early screening
Out of curiosity, what kind of a messed up number is a Bazillion???