Muppet Puppets at FAO

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i want! cant wait to see the rest. and id never seen the piggy pook a looz. nice!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread for this or not, but concerning the subject of the possibility of Walter merchandise, I've noticed that whenever there's a new Muppet movie featuring new characters, the new characters pretty much don't get made as toys when the movie is out and being promoted (later toys from Palisades don't count). The only such toy I know of is a Mad Monty PVC (I think Polly Lobster was sculpted into that toy) that got released when Muppet Treasure Island came out. And MTI had the biggest number of interesting original characters.

If there are more series of these puppets, I don't think we'll get a Rizzo or Pepe until at least series 3, considering their small roles in the film.

Walter

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread for this or not, but concerning the subject of the possibility of Walter merchandise, I've noticed that whenever there's a new Muppet movie featuring new characters, the new characters pretty much don't get made as toys when the movie is out and being promoted (later toys from Palisades don't count). The only such toy I know of is a Mad Monty PVC (I think Polly Lobster was sculpted into that toy) that got released when Muppet Treasure Island came out. And MTI had the biggest number of interesting original characters.

If there are more series of these puppets, I don't think we'll get a Rizzo or Pepe until at least series 3, considering their small roles in the film.
I know what you mean.. it is difficult marketing newer characters, but I do have faith that if anything, the Disney Store will produce a Walter plush... Many of the Disney Store plushes are of obscure characters (Carl from meet the Robinsons?)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Many of the Disney Store plushes are of obscure characters (Carl from meet the Robinsons?)
Yeah... but no Carl from Up... :attitude:

Yeah, MTI didn't really see any of the pirates as merchandise, did it? Even with the Palisades line we only got Polly Lobster as an accessory. And I don't think there have been any toys of any of the other movies either.

But somehow, I see a Walter something in the future if the film does well enough.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ehhh... not loving the eyes on that thing.

I think the Disney Treasures plush managed to get the eye problem down right, making them cloth.

matleo

Reaction score
For those lucky enough to have one, nothing will ver compete with the original Fisher Price Animal puppet. one of these days I'm going to buy another on ebay and make an Animal replica.

Walter

Reaction score
Animal looks okay.. a little too pink, not enough orange/red.. Fozzie just needs to be darker! I'm hoping once I see these guys in person Fozzie is down a shade:embarrassed:.. Despite what everyone else is saying, I think Beaker looks the most spot on..They even got the upward puppet design in there! The suspense is killing me.. I must see Kermit!!!

.. And when(if) Gonzo comes out, I'm going to get him.. even if he looks like the MV3d plush:concern: lol

robodog

Reaction score
I don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it, but Animal doesn't look very Animal-ish to me. He looks too calm to me or something.

Walter

Reaction score
I don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it, but Animal doesn't look very Animal-ish to me. He looks too calm to me or something.
Its the eye lids... They need to be 3d and kinda "Pop" to give him that crazed look...Maybe its a bad angle... I'm hoping in person they pop a little more..