Muppet Puppets at FAO

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
Found all four at the FAO section at Toys R Us this morning. Picked up Kermit and Beaker. Kermit actually looks really nice up close - a really good representation - but his head is a bit bulky. Beaker is fantastic (best of the bunch) and does indeed look better on a hand. Fozzie looked decent, but is that lighter shade. Animal looks better than the picture, but still has that Muppaphone quality. Be sure to buy them up in person if you can because there are distinct manufacturing differences amongst each character (I found a couple Beakers with crooked noses or mouths).

rowlfy662

Reaction score
kermit looks nice a nice reprensation of him which i good can't wait to get these i will have a reason to do my muppet impressions again

dwmckim

Reaction score
Kermit looks really good but the arms are so thick! One would think it would be cheaper to have much thinner arms and it would look better.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
SWEET!!! will have to check out Toys R Us....I'll buy one or 2, but my gf said she wants to buy me One for christmas! Yey!! :wink:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
thats not kermit thats one of his cousins who dressed up as kermit for halloween and was picked for that commercial by accident :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Liking the look of kermit. Want these now.

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
thats not kermit thats one of his cousins who dressed up as kermit for halloween and was picked for that commercial by accident :big_grin:
Joke aside, they took a commercial Kermit plush (one that's not really great) because there was some weird haggling between Henson and German McDonalds at the time. They wouldn't let anyone but Steve perform the character, or they didn't want to send them the official puppet... and then they hammered things out but it was too late.

I don't see why that was so horrible, but we got Muppets France.