"The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link sings (even though he just sang "Hello") for the first time in thirty years-- ?! Now I'm dying here! I'm like, a barbershop geek, here... he's handsome! x-x <3

Can't wait to share this to my friends. I really enjoyed it. :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Cool.

I wish there could've been more minor character revealings, but in the crowd scene at the 0:53 mark, I spotted some brown-ish-colored creature above Waldorf. Any idea who that is? I'm thinking that it might be Baskerville the Hound.

I also wonder if the Turkey is going to be in the movie as well.

And why are those empty arches still empty? You'd think they would've finally had characters placed in them by now.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
P.S.: I can't help but think that David Rudman performed Miss Poogy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Other than the fact the toilets kinda bugged me (not by much), this is a far superior trailer than that first one. Much more polish, much better scenes used. Love the fact Link actually gets a LINE in one of these movies. Love seeing Beautiful Day in the back...

anyone else think the Foozie's a slight reference to that cutscene from Family Guy with wrong sounding Fozzie saying "Wocka Wocka! Who wants to hear a funnyXXX joke?"

And Gonzo's back to his former crazy stunts he hasn't done since the 80's. Really excited now.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Ha didnt notice Link talk the first time i love it... Walters growing on me, but not to much he is a good backgrounder

I love the NPH moment

In the words of my friend Ray "Waiting is stupid this movie needs to come out now!'

Walter

Reaction score
Darn it lol you beat me to it X) Anyways, I love the new trailer! Lots of screen time for all the characters.. and Walter gets some attention too:smile: