"The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ha didnt notice Link talk the first time i love it... Walters growing on me, but not to much he is a good backgrounder
I'm getting more of an idea of what Walter's all about, actually. This trailer seems to loosely define him. He's a very obsessive little fanboy, but he avoids being the fat little George Costanza looking glasses wearing stereotype...

And yet, his over-optimistic/obsessive nature causes him to act similar to Grover... throwing himself around a lot... that bit where he runs right into the TV sums that up. I like how the character's a lot of physical quality.

That said, I don't see him being a major character beyond the film... a little more minor than Scooter in the old show and movies... I could see him getting a couple web videos. It's hard to tell... there's too dang many Muppets to all get into the spotlight no matter what era it is.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
That makes sense about Walter, i know the movie will bring him full circle and we will see where he will fall in

That said, I don't see him being a major character beyond the film... a little more minor than Scooter in the old show and movies.
that was my concern at first, since he is a Humanoid/Whatnot Muppet i felt if he was to be a permanent attachment to the Muppets the only place would be Scooters gopher job, basically removing Scooter once again

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
All I can say is, this really looks like the Muppets project I want to see! I mean, as a fan, I want to see everything, but really . . . this looks like the real deal to me. I'm going to have to shy away from any more trailers or commercials, because I want to keep some surprises fresh. But this just fills me with warm felty goodness!

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Oh my! Link talked during the barbershop choir shot and Steve was doing him. Steve's Link sounded beautiful.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm getting more of an idea of what Walter's all about, actually. This trailer seems to loosely define him. He's a very obsessive little fanboy, but he avoids being the fat little George Costanza looking glasses wearing stereotype...

And yet, his over-optimistic/obsessive nature causes him to act similar to Grover... throwing himself around a lot... that bit where he runs right into the TV sums that up. I like how the character's a lot of physical quality.

That said, I don't see him being a major character beyond the film... a little more minor than Scooter in the old show and movies... I could see him getting a couple web videos. It's hard to tell... there's too dang many Muppets to all get into the spotlight no matter what era it is.
I can't see the image.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh my! Link talked during the barbershop choir shot and Steve was doing him. Steve's Link sounded beautiful.
I'm not sure how you could tell, since he was nearly drowned out by the others.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
One by one, my recast fears are vanishing. First Matt's Uncle Deadly sounds great, now Steve's Link. All I need to hear is Matt as Strangepork and all of them will be settled.

Oh! And Matt's Pops sounded great, too! Can't forget about Pops.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey at least he is getting used and has a line. the last time Link talked was in video game Muppet Party Cruise and Steve Whitmere did a great job! Link should have been brought back way before now, but the timming is right for a lot of our favs to make a nice little comeback.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im dieing to know why Segal has to open the window to breath..i feel like theres a huge chunk missing