"The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

Reaction score
No one probably noticed this Yet but When they showed the shot at :38 seconds, If you look at the large shot Of The El Capitan Theater, they digitally altered it to Say Muppet, cant see if it say's theater under it!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i read the junior novel ruined about most the movie for me if u want to know anything ask

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i read the junior novel ruined about most the movie for me if u want to know anything ask
and with that i think im going to take my leave from this thread...possibly the forum at least untill the movie comes out or i see some piece of merch to share

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't see the image.
Fanboy from Freakazoid.

hey at least he is getting used and has a line. the last time Link talked was in video game Muppet Party Cruise and Steve Whitmere did a great job! Link should have been brought back way before now, but the timming is right for a lot of our favs to make a nice little comeback.
Link has NEVER had a line in a movie. Not even when Jim was performing him. Unless he said something during the uncut, or rather unobscured by the music credits sequence of the first movie. His biggest role in a film was the Gong banger in MTI. That's how little you see of him in film.

Link having a line at all in a film, even just a "Hello" is revolutionary.

You can totally tell he's one of my favorites, right?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
im dieing to know why Segal has to open the window to breath..i feel like theres a huge chunk missing
I think the joke there is that they "Travel By Map," which just magically gets them there Indiana-Jones-style, but they're still in a car, which means they had to drive under the ocean, which means they had to have the windows up the whole time. Hence, gasping for fresh air upon reemergence.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A thread on the TP Forums has made me decide to avoid reading anything more about this until Nov. 23. Even if there's clips, I'll force myself to avoid them. It's gonna be REAL hard.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
After seeing this trailer, there's not much left for me to add except this:

"The Muppets" is going to be Muppetational!

Walter

Reaction score
No one probably noticed this Yet but When they showed the shot at :38 seconds, If you look at the large shot Of The El Capitan Theater, they digitally altered it to Say Muppet, cant see if it say's theater under it!
Cool, I figured they were going to do that.. after all, there was also a giant identity disk from TRON Legacy on top of the marque during filming.. so i figured something would have to be altered X)