The Muppets, The Movie Junior Novel

Walter

Reaction score
That's a definite no, definitely no obscure character; just the traditional core group of Muppets, with Pepe added. I will say that Uncle Deadly had a much larger role than what I expected.
MUST GET BOOK......:drool: lol, that's great to hear!.. For Uncle Deadly I mean ( sorry other fans of more obscure characters!:laugh:)

Duke Remington

Reaction score
That's a definite no, definitely no obscure character; just the traditional core group of Muppets, with Pepe added. I will say that Uncle Deadly had a much larger role than what I expected.
Perhaps they didn't want to reveal too many fan-reactive surprises before the movie hits the theaters. :big_grin:

Or perhaps any lines that any of the other obscure characters (Wayne, Wanda, Behemoth, etc.) are probably not important enough to the story to be included in the novel.

P.S.: I also would love to see any photos from the film included in the novel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Perhaps they didn't want to reveal too many fan-reactive surprises before the movie hits the theaters. :big_grin:

Or perhaps any lines that any of the other obscure characters (Wayne, Wanda, Behemoth, etc.) are probably not important enough to the story to be included in the novel.
There's probably a LOT of background stuff that just can't be translated into a novelization properly that only works in film.

Now, I never really bother with movie novelizations of any kind (though I think I did get the MFS one insanely cheap after a bargain book store chain closed, just never read it and only got it for collectibles sake), but it's good that those who have read it are even more excited about the movie. Here's the thing to really get you excited. The movie's ALWAYS a million times better than the book based on the movie.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
If it is on an iPad or iPod's kindle app, hold the power/wake button and the home button at the same time to take a screencap. :-]

Walter

Reaction score
I couldn't buy it tonight, but after skimming through it at the book store, all I have to say is Mary has just become a much more likeable character to me:smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I couldn't buy it tonight, but after skimming through it at the book store, all I have to say is Mary has just become a much more likeable character to me:smile:
Well, Amy Adams is a likeable actress anyway. :flirt:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and she's in a likable movie with a likable cast.

(Don't know if she's a Bazillion likable, but still...)

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Exactly what I thought- I think that the idea behind the book was just to provide the plot and as many of us know the plot is only part of a movie- I think the plot will be very enriched and complemented when we see the movie but I think the book does a good job laying a foundation

Drtooth

Reaction score
...and she's in a likable movie with a likable cast.

(Don't know if she's a Bazillion likable, but still...)
As long as she's not played by Sandra Bullocks, she's likable to me.