Rokko Muppet

Rocco

Reaction score
Hi ho everybody. My name is Rocco. I had the distinct pleasure of being on the sound team for the new film.

WARNING! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO JOHNNY FIAMA IS, FIND OUT BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO!

I think Bill Baretta had a hand in this. This was right before we did a playback of the NEW MUPPET Movie, THE MUPPETS! Muppet fans, what you are about to see is UNREAL! Video starts with my reaction to Johnny Fiama singing to me. Then, Director of the Muppets James Bobin hands me the ROKKO Muppet made in my likeness from Jill Breitzman, Muppet Supervisor, Kami Asgar, and Sean McCormick. Then you can hear Johnny sing to me again. UNREAL! BEST DAY EVER!

Enjoy. Feel free to say hi on my facebook. Love,
Rocco Fonzarelli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2facsy96EY&feature=feedu

muppetperson

Reaction score
Good on ya! Was it your birthday or something, or are you just lucky?

Rocco

Reaction score
did u get to watch the film
I have seen every edit of the movie. I have seen it over 20 times, it is AWESOME! It was made for us (Muppet Fans) and about us. EVERYONE will enjoy this film, Muppet fan or not.

beaker

Reaction score
Ha, I wonder what other cast people got Muppets in their likeness. I always get a kick out of seeing Muppet likenesses of celebrities or crew on Sesame, Muppets, etc. (Loved the Muppets Take Over Today sketches) It's too bad Fiama and Sal couldn't be in the new film.

Walter

Reaction score
Wow! that's awesome! And on behalf of the entire Muppet fan community, Thank you for your work on this movie. :smile:

Oh, and welcome to muppetcentral!

ryan19

Reaction score
wow , u sure am lucky ... 1 ur given a puppet , 2 u get to watch the film (20times), 3 ur helping out in the movie ... doesn't get any better then that =]
im really looking forward , the 2nd trailer looks awesome & that song that was on Ryan Seacrest is just to ..... awwwww.

Rocco

Reaction score
Ha, I wonder what other cast people got Muppets in their likeness. I always get a kick out of seeing Muppet likenesses of celebrities or crew on Sesame, Muppets, etc(Loved the Muppets Take Over Today sketches) It's too bad Fiama and Sal couldn't be in the new film.
I wish Johnny and Sal were in it too :frown: It's still really great!