"The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

Gonzo14

Reaction score
When Walter "attacks" the TV screen, is that an old clip from The Muppet Show?

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
I like this trailer MUCH more than the first one. This one has bits and pieces that piqued my interest.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Simply commenting on the tone of the two trailers. It doesn't look at all like a classic Muppet film, which isn't bad. Super 8 tried to ape the old Spielberg feel and to me failed in the overall execution.
I do agree with you about the realism...kinda. Except that the Muppets have always had a certain kind of quirky, unrealistic edge to them in that most of their acts would never fit on a theater stage! They've occasionally done sight-gags like the map one, and its good for a laugh. "Oh they're travelling by map...wait, huh, they actually just drove under the sea? *amused*" (Kinda like the 80s Montage :stick_out_tongue:)

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ok, Ok...trailer 2 may have got my 16 year old step son turned around! He's just said "that look o'right" which in teenage speak is a positive thing! ! He also said his mates are already going to see it when it comes out (IN FEBRUARY!!! :frown: ), so thats one more person who may be convinced! I'm not having a great deal of luck with my work colleagues, but I ain't done yet!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
a nice trailer there liked it a lot the ninja turtles line was very funny and good to see pepe will have screen time as will the newsman and the beautiful day monster february here i come :smile: