Rokko Muppet

Rocco

Reaction score
True. I'm pretty sure the junior novelization has a couple bits missing, still leaving more elements of surprise within the movie. Plus, people who went to the screening probably saw one of the early cuts, probably not the final cut.
Just see the Movie, be the first in line. You'll love it.

Rocco

Reaction score
well i dont wanna ruin the ending so if its ok if i post the ending ill put a spoiler alert and tell u what happened but it kinda seemed like what happened after like a cliffhanger?
No idea what your talking about. *NO SPOILERS*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
ill message you about it if u want?
Look, I'm going to try to be nice here: he doesn't want to reveal any spoilers about the movie till after it comes out. You really need to stop asking these constant questions about the movie and the plot. You are hijacking this thread, which is supposed to be about Rocco's gift and how awesome it is for us to see and how great it seems the team behind the movie is. You have a little over a month before the movie comes out, can you just wait a little bit?

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but seriously, someone has to say something that you are getting a bit too into it with these movie questions.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
@ pizza boy i was just saying the ending seemed like a cliff hanger like i was confused about what happened

beaker

Reaction score
I just wish Jermaine could have a cameo. I loved him in Eagle vs Shark, Gentlemen Broncos and of course as one half of the FOTC act.

Rocco

Reaction score
I loved Gentlemen Broncos!
I just wish Jermaine could have a cameo. I loved him in Eagle vs Shark, Gentlemen Broncos and of course as one half of the FOTC act.
I loved Gentlemen Broncos.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
@ pizza boy i was just saying the ending seemed like a cliff hanger like i was confused about what happened
Well that's really a matter of opinion. I have an idea of how the ending will turn out (I think all of us know what the ending of the movie is from pretty much a mile away though I won't say here) but I doubt it's a cliffhanger. Besides, answer the question about tampering with the ending would give away stuff.

Again, I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I'm not trying to.

Rocco

Reaction score
Well that's really a matter of opinion. I have an idea of how the ending will turn out (I think all of us know what the ending of the movie is from pretty much a mile away though I won't say here) but I doubt it's a cliffhanger. Besides, answer the question about tampering with the ending would give away stuff.

Again, I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I'm not trying to.
My hope is that all the fans will enjoy this movie as much as I do. I can't wait to see it in a packed theatre.